[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the four moves learnt by the most pokemon that a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1411363829980.jpg (24 KB, 227x270) Image search: [Google]
1411363829980.jpg
24 KB, 227x270
What are the four moves learnt by the most pokemon that a single pokemon cannot learn?
>>
>>26202165
>Toxic
>Protect
>Rest
>Return
Can't be learned by Magikarp
>>
>>26202172
I meant, that no pokemon can learn. The 4 most common moves that can't all be on the same set legally.
>>
Let's try to define this explicitly.

We're looking at four moves.
Each move can be learned by X Pokemon.
We want four moves that can't ever legally be a Pokemon's moveset, ie we don't want one Pokemon to be able to learn all four moves.
And we want find the highest possible value for X, where X is the # of each move (X = X1 + X2 + X3 + X4).

I guess you would start by sorting all moves by the number of Pokemon that learn them, and start looking at movesets, adding less and less common moves until you find an unlearnable set.
>>
>>26202183

Smeargle exists so literally none.
>>
>>26202187
I can't find a list of pokemon moves by the number of pokemon that learn them anywhere on the internet
>>
>>26202192

Actually I suppose it would be a set with chatter and another move chatot can't learn
>>
>>26202194
I was looking too, couldn't find one either.

Welp, who wants to go wiki-diving and tally up a list?
>>
>>26202165
There are a bunch of moves (Metronome and Fissure, off the top of my head) that were learned by practically everything in Gen 1 and Gen 3, but then were removed as TMs/tutors, so newer Pokémon can't learn them
>>
>>26202198
>Chatter
>scald
>filler
>filler
>>
>>26202183
>Toxic
>Protect
>Rest
>Return
Regigigas can't learn Rest and Protect
>>
I thought this was about which pokemon had the most unique moves that other pokemon don't get. Here's what I came up with.

Vitini with:
V-Create
Searing Shot
Blue Flare
Bolt Strike

Only Victini gets Searing Shot. Victini and some event Rayquaza get V-Create and nothing else. Only Victini and Reshiram get blue Flare and only Victini and Zekrom get Bolt strike.

I think Second rarest move set is Hoopa.
Hyperspace Hole
Hyperspace Fury
Phantom Force
Power split

That's 2 moves only Hoopa Learns, and 2 rare moves that don't have tutors and only a few pokemon can get them.
>>
File: thingken about stealth rocks.jpg (46 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
thingken about stealth rocks.jpg
46 KB, 396x396
>>26202165
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.