[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>receive Squirtle with 6 perfect IVs, inside a Dream Ball,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: wuh.jpg (21 KB, 743x540) Image search: [Google]
wuh.jpg
21 KB, 743x540
>receive Squirtle with 6 perfect IVs, inside a Dream Ball, with all ribbons, and an Impish nature + Fake Out on Wonder Trade
>obviously injected

Why do people do this crap? Do they think they're benevolent or something? I don't want your hacked shit you fucking loser. Some of us aren't lazy cheaters, believe it or not.
>>
>>26199451
Don't use it then, retard. It's basically the same as getting a zigzagoon, why even complain getting something you should expect?
>>
>He trades with people that aren't friends and or tripfags from /vp/ who obviously care about the craft of breeding for shininess + good stats
>>
You would you rather get zigzagoons and wurmples then? If you don't want it, release it or send it back in.
>>
>>26199451
>i don't want this free shit that I can easily just put back into Wonder Trade!
Do you realize how retarded you sound?
>>
>>26199451
>he went through all that trouble to catch one for you and get all the ribbons
>this ungrateful
You're a terrible person OP, that must've taken him hundreds of hours to do, just for you to throw it away
>>
>>26199486
/thread
>>
>>26199451
Im with you op, idk why injectors cant just keep theyr fake trash to themselves, but somehow. It ends up everywhere, it makes things that are legit questionable and worthless
>>
>>26199655
It takes things that take time and effort, and reduces it down to trash
>>
File: 1462522399624.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462522399624.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>26199451
>>26199655
>>26199693
>This salty over Pokémon that are so hard to get
>Must be injected
>I can't do it/My opinion is it's against my made up rules, so they must be lazy
Do you even realize how much time and energy goes into creating such a Pokémon, the massive amount of attention to detail that is required, and then the technical knowhow needed to inject it? And even worse, the longer amount of time to breed it, and the factor of uncertainty involved there? Lazy? Kek, very funny mr. Autist, but your faggotry is unbearable. Please leave.
>>
>>26199655
Literally, with the right level of skill, an injected Pokémon is THE SAME AS A NORMAL ONE!!!! This is called legit. Legit is a Pokémon that matches the right set of circumstances for it's species and origin game. If a Charizard is bred or starter picked from FRLG and has Mega Kick, it's in a pokeball, and has a stat spread obtainable in that gen, given the right nature, it's legit, and that's all that matters. No one is autistic enough to care about anything else , with the exception of a few nicknamefags.
>>
>>26200385
Injecting actually takes no effort and it takes less than 5 minutes, reward yourself with mcdonalds you worked so hard.
"Yes 2 mcdoubles and number 5 combo please, supersize the fries, i deserve it i spent 5 minutes inhecting a pokemon"
>>
>>26199451
nice bl0g d00d
>>
>>26200419
Ken, very funny. You must be a master memester, huh? Injection can take hours or more, especially when done from scratch. Injecting a random pkx might take 5, but it's location and info is questionable, and could easily be wrong, especially since event mons have SID's now.
>>
>>26200445
Do you even realize how much time and energy goes into creating such a **mcdouble** ,the massive amount of attention to detail that is required, and then the technical knowhow needed to assemble it? And even worse, the longer amount of time to eat it, and the factor of uncertainty involved there? Cheesebergers? Kek, very funny mr. Autist, but your faggotry is unbearable. Please leave.
>>
>dickswinging on the internet about injecting
Wooooooow.
>>
>>26200542

Do you even realize how much time and energy goes into creating such a mcdouble, the massive amount of attention to detail that is required, and then the technical knowhow needed to assemble it? And even worse, the longer amount of time to eat it, and the factor of uncertainty involved there? Cheesebergers? Kek, very funny mr. Autist, but your faggotry is unbearable. Please leave.
>>
>>26200445
I powersave my pokemon and it takes absolutely no effort. If you want a HA or egg move you just hatch a legit Pokemon and put the ability and moves on it. (Because obviously you won't catch a Pokemom with an egg move in the wild.)

Don't fuck up the EVs and make the IVs look good and there you go. It's ridiculously easy.
>>
>>26200556
Kind sir eggmoves are actually caught in oras. Also may i ask you if you even realize how much time and energy goes into creating such..... a mcdouble? the massive amount of attention to detail that is required, and then the technical knowhow needed to assemble it? And even worse, the longer amount of time to eat it, and the factor of uncertainty involved there? Cheesebergers? Kek, very funny. But your faggotry is bearable. Please consider staying or leaving. Either way is okay.
>>
>>26199451
I understand your frustration
>>
>>26200596
Obvious bait, but I'll bite.

>Kind sir eggmoves are actually caught in oras.

Pokemon with egg moves can be RANDOMLY encountered. Not what I'm talking about.

There rest of that is just nonsense.
>>
>>26200619
They can be dexnav'ed its not that hard to get an eggmove from a mon in the dexnav, encountering one increases the likelyhood. your exact words

>obviously you won't CATCH a Pokemom with an egg move in the wild.
Actually yes you can

Then you made it look you didnt just say somethung retarded and like everyone knew what you were talking about by saying
>Obvious bait, but I'll bite.

Heres what i stated
>>Kind sir eggmoves are actually CAUGHT in oras.

Heres what you say
>Pokemon with egg moves can be RANDOMLY encountered. Not what I'm talking about

>not what im talking about
>obviously you wont catch a pokemon with an egg move in the wild.

is it that hard to admit you said something wrong
>>
>>26199451
YOU'RE RIGHT, OP. IF YOU WANT A 6IV, PROPER-NATURED HA SQUIRTLE WITH EGG MOVES IN A DREAM BALL, YOU DAMN WELL BETTER SET ASIDE A WEEK TO BREED IT YOURSELF. I MEAN, WHO NEEDS CHEESEBURGERS WHEN YOU'VE GOT A WHOLE FOODS?
>>
File: 1457064392677.jpg (80 KB, 426x348) Image search: [Google]
1457064392677.jpg
80 KB, 426x348
>Wondertrades
>Isn't not lazy
>Doesn't like handouts
>>
>>26200763
Do you even realize how much time and energy goes into creating such a mcdouble, the massive amount of attention to detail that is required, and then the technical knowhow needed to assemble it? And even worse, the longer amount of time to eat it, and the factor of uncertainty involved there? Cheesebergers? Kek, very funny mr. Autist, but your faggotry is unbearable. Please leave.
>>
>>26199451
Make a kid happy maybe, or a fag who cares about those kind of things. Same difference.
>>
>>26200699
I didn't say anything wrong though. Making perfect Pokemon isn't hard.
I'm right.
>>
I don't understand why hacked pokemon are allowed on Wonder Trade. I mean against the rules of the game hacked, not being shiny or having perfect ivs, I'm fine with those. I mean like wondertomb. If showdown can make a feature that says "you can't use this pokemon because it has an impossible ability" or something, I don't get why nintendo doesn't do the same.
>>
>>26200897
>Allowed on Wonder Trade
Obviously hacked Pokemon can't be Wonder Traded
>If showdown
Wat.
>>
1. It's a game. It's not real
2. They make them legit so they can be used. I'm sorry you'd rather spend hours breeding for the perfect Pokemon when you could do it an easier way
3. It's a game. They're not real
4. They don't have like crazy stats and random moves they can't learn.
5. ITS A GAME. THEY ARENT FUCKING REAL.
>>
>>26201022
The point is that you're fucking up the value of pokemon that were legitimately bred by players who don't cheat. Breeding a perfect IVs, nature, ability and egg move shiny pokemon takes forever.
>Author spends 10 years writing a series of successful novels
>Discover an advanced AI that writes novels for you
>Make big money
>People discover that half the bestselling books on the market were made in 10 seconds by your AI, but they don't know which ones
>Everyone loses respect for novelists, including you and the 10-year one
>THEY'RE JUST STORIES, IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL
>>
Hacked pokemon is what ruined wondertrade for me. Fucking elite hackers from reddit always ruining everyones fun
>>
>>26200419
>>26200445
What the hell are you fucking nerds on about again
>>
File: 1461462221091.gif (734 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1461462221091.gif
734 KB, 500x350
>>26201779
>implying I give a shit who/what writes a novel as long as it's a good read
>implying a person didn't spend a good amount of time creating the AI
>comparing a mon to a novel
>>
File: 1445728204680.jpg (163 KB, 968x745) Image search: [Google]
1445728204680.jpg
163 KB, 968x745
>>26201779
>Comparing the struggles of writing a best selling novel to breeding cartoon monsters in a video game.
>>
>>26200934
>Obviously hacked Pokemon can't be Wonder Traded
Well, that actually since event Pokemon can be traded by removing the ribbon, that's not entirely true.
>>
Personally I'm working on a complete EV trained dex
Not gonna inject a single pokemon, and I'll try to use /vp/ trades, my Pokémon X and Black 2 copies, and GTS to fet there. Already completed about 20 fully evolves mons
>>
>>26199451
Why do you care if you received a hacked Pokemon? You're literally getting a free 6 IV Pokemon with Egg moves and you're complaining.
>>
>>26199655
>Worthless
>Still usable

Not sure how it's worthless if I can still use it in PvP
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.