[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you mind using any of these in a real game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (837 KB, 1600x963) Image search: [Google]
image.png
837 KB, 1600x963
Would you mind using any of these in a real game?
>>
The Emolga evolution looks like shit but the others are pretty decent. I Like the tiny one on the left.
>>
>>26195937
>in a real game
Sure, the Digimon games are getting better and better. I would happily play one with these designs.
>>
>>26195937
I'd use the fuck out of the pink thing on the left, and the green Chatot wannabe.
>>
>>26195937
I like only the three big birds so sure
>>
>>26195937

That bat thing looks too much like existing Pokemon to work.

I fucking love that Fairy/Flying thing, and the giant bro looking bird behind. I'd love to earn that thing by leveling up a weak, early route shitbird. No reason the early bird can't be the Pseudo legendary too.
>>
Mega emolga and mega cherrim look pretty cute.
>>
I'd fuck the grill.
>>
Just the emolga evolution
>>
source is here if anyone was wondering

http://gregandrade.deviantart.com/art/GYM-LEADER-ZEFIRA-548949579

http://gregandrade.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
I'm not really a fan of bird Pokemon, so no.
>>
>>26195972
Looks like fakemon version of a Swoobat evo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.