[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon sun and moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 014b.png (2 KB, 194x188) Image search: [Google]
014b.png
2 KB, 194x188
Whatever they're going to show us is going to be a disappointment. Unless it's a mega Flygon
>>
>>26192697
>Unless it's a mega Flygon
Do you seriously think they can't fuck that up?
>>
>>26192697
What makes you think that it's going to be a huge disappointment? Besides the fact that /vp/ will be disappointed no matter what
>>
>>26193051
>What makes you think that it's going to be a huge disappointment?

>the fact that /vp/ will be disappointed no matter what
>>
>>26193036
GF are becoming incredibly lazy. Gen 6 has been a big disappointment and if they keep it up Gen 7 will be too.
If Gen 7 is as bad or worse that Gen 6 then more and more people will detach themselves from new Pokemon games all together, myself included.
>>
>>26193066
Good, we should get rid of the players who play Pokemon for the main game anyways, that way we are left with PvP players.>

>26193058
I said besides that, retard.
>>
>>26193093
>>26193058
I'm not sure why the > was gone
>>
At this point, any kind of sustainant information won't be a disappointment.

I'd like to remind you all what was revealed for previous games in May:

XY: In CoroCoro: Helioptile, Pancham, Gogoat, Gogoat riding, box art, Pokedex design, Parabolic Charge, Parting Shot, Kalos map. This was the first information since the initial trailer and Sylveon being revealed.

BW: In CoroCoro: Returning character designs, Therian genies, Roxie, PWT, PokeStar Studios

BW: In CoroCoro: Starters, Illusion ability, protag designs, region name, Hone Claws, Foul Play, Zoroark event. Later that month Zekrom and Reshiram were revealed on the official website.

HGSS: Was announced on the Japanese website. First footage shown on Pokémon Sunday which showed following Pokémon. In CoroCoro: Protag designs, first screenshots.

Platinum: In Coro-Coro: Platinum confirmed, Giratina-Origin shown, protag redesigns

Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness was revealed in a May issue between DP and Plat.

DP: In Coro-Coro: First screenshots, protag designs (we already knew quite a bit about the Pokemon)

I'm pretty sure we can get hype.
>>
>>26192697
>Flygonfags thinking they can be in charge of judging quality
>>
>wanting more megas

kill yourself
>>
what's with the Capabara backsprite
>>
>May 10th
>They reveal the Region, starters, and box legends
>And a few more random ass Megas
>/vp/ talks about what a disappointment it was
>>
File: 1462523300638.jpg (36 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1462523300638.jpg
36 KB, 480x542
>>26193628

>Fags will actually do this

This fucking meme will take over the Groudon one,that's for damn sure.
>>
>>26193610
Capabara is my Sex god
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.