[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>corocoro leaks on monday spoiling the big reveal on the 10th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>corocoro leaks on monday spoiling the big reveal on the 10th
>>
>>26188419
Does it really matter? That's actually a GOOD thing. Corocoro leaks with potato quality scans, followed by the official sites updating (and hopefully including a trailer). Thats much better than having to wait a couple days like the usual corocoro leak ritual
>>
Hope so, need my fix
>>
Actually the big reveal is on the 10th because leaks usually happen from 10th onwards
>>
I hope we'll never going through such a drought again, though. The beginning of this hype season as been absolutely the worst
>>
Coro Coro will just have a small blurb that says "go on pokemon's YouTube account for a new video!"
>>
File: 1461529396963.jpg (86 KB, 564x410) Image search: [Google]
1461529396963.jpg
86 KB, 564x410
It was about covering the announcement anyways. "The news the world wanted to hear in May!"

Plus, we survived the Logos leaks. Seeing them =/= Them in motion
>>
>>26188419
And then there is THAT fag saying "the direct was fucking nothing" or vice versa if coro coro doesnt leak before the direct...
>>
File: 1461975302797.png (279 KB, 1000x980) Image search: [Google]
1461975302797.png
279 KB, 1000x980
>>26188419

It's rare for corocoro to leak too early. Most likely outcome to happen is it will leak the same day as when Nintendo reveals whatever they plan on showing us on the 10th. Hell the leakers may not be as determined to sneak a copy to leak so soon when we got info coming straight from nintendo so soon.
>>
But the 10th is the first -possible- day for it to leak
It's been leaked on the 11th or 12th or even 13th several times
>>
>>26188419
Yeah that's what leaks do, it's sort of their thing, shocking I know.
>>
>>26188670
What is Gen IV
>>
>>26188630
and corocoro is usually on the 15th
Its on the 14th this month
>>
>>26190987
NO! We must show Nintendo that they are powerless to prevent info coming out sooner than they expect.
>>
>>26188419
The 10th for us or the 10th for them?
>>
>>26192797
Both. It's at 9pm Japanese time.
>>
>>26188419
Good. The sooner we put that owl abomination thing to rest, the better.
>>
>>26188670

This is your first Pokemon prerelease isn't it?
>>
>>26192807
They gave a specific time? I didn't notice. That seems really early, though, I just woke up not long ago.
>>
>people are actually thinking that GF would want to show the first big news for S/M in a magazine
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.