[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder than Kalos was the most boring region.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 800px-Kalos_alt.png (967 KB, 800x524) Image search: [Google]
800px-Kalos_alt.png
967 KB, 800x524
Friendly reminder than Kalos was the most boring region.
>>
>>26187502
I'd say Kalos has more places of interest than Johto and Kanto.
Yet it completely fails at what it's trying to accomplish so Kanjoh still comes out on top.
>>
>>26187502
Friendly reminder that your opinion isn't fact.
>>
File: 1431577904790.jpg (1 MB, 3238x2177) Image search: [Google]
1431577904790.jpg
1 MB, 3238x2177
>inb4 people shit on this region

Sinnoh>Unova>Hoenn>Johto>Kanto>Kalos
>>
>>26187502
>>26187563
How the fuck is Kalos more boring than Kanto or Johto?
>>
>>26187502
God that map is just such an eyesore.
>>
>>26187563

>Sinnoh on top

are you fucking mad m8
>>
>>26187502
I really hope we get more high quality maps like the new Hoenn map, it looks absolutely amazing and would be a shame if we don't and just go back to the same quality as the Unova/Kalos maps.
>>
Kanto is.
>>
>>26187502
It's one of the most boring regions.
>>
File: 2vx54j9.gif (317 KB, 400x342) Image search: [Google]
2vx54j9.gif
317 KB, 400x342
I just hope GF will stop already with the "let's go clock wise around the map" pattern.

THIS is what makes a game boring AF.
>>
>>26187502
Even if you dislike the games, this just patently untrue. You had really awesome places like reflection cave and Shalour City (the city itself was eh, but that isthmus out to the tower of mastery). Not to mention the super comfy places like Laverre and Snowbell. Wasn't the best, but wasn't the worst by far.

Sinnoh>Hoenn>Kalos=Unova>Johto>Kanto

>inb4 but muh lore in defense of Johto
Ecruteak was a great city, but when all of the other cities were decidedly bland, one city a region cannot make.
>>
>>26187643
At least Kanto was fun because it was the first region we all cold go to.
Yeah, if you didn't play it first, it's boring, but Kalos trying to be the new Kanto and that doesn't work when we've all played so many better regions than both Kanto and Kalos.

Who try to become the new version of the most boring, but at least first, region?
Kalos is the first anything, it's just the new boring.
>>
>>26187694
Kalos wasn't trying to be the new Kanto at all. It had a handful of similarities which exist only to reference the originals, and nothing more.
>>
>>26187502
What? Hoenn is fucking garbage.
>>
>>26187571
How is it not? And don't say
>well it has clever things like pokemon shaped fountains
It's bland, full of shitty camera angles, and drops the ball on biomes halfway through.
>>
File: fuck_this.gif (1023 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
fuck_this.gif
1023 KB, 500x310
>Kaloshitters defending their region that nobody liked

Only on VeePeeā„¢
>>
>>26187502
That's not how you spell Unova, anon.
>>
One thing I hate about pokemon regions is they just place biomes where ever they feel like. One thing I loved about Hoenn was the climate made sense, the world got gradually more tropical near the ocean and more hot and desolate towards the volcano.

In that kalos map the desert is literally a fucking circle with a snowy biome as another circle on the other side. It also makes no sense for a desert to be there anyway as the rest of the region is grassy plains.
>>
>>26187607
That's just the Pokemon pattern. Just a few years ago Sinnoh was considered the worst region and Hoenn the best one.
In a year or so Unova will probably become the top one.
>>
>>26187563
Sinnoh and Unova were shit before Platinum and B2/W2 respectively
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.