[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't care if you're an owlfag or a denialfag, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (123 KB, 535x418) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 535x418
I don't care if you're an owlfag or a denialfag, and I'm not trying to start an argument thread. I just want to know, if this thing is fake or real, why do people hate it's design? It's super cute and even if it looked shitty it's a first form, it's not like most players keep their starter unevolved anyway. So why all the hate? If it's real, cool we have a cute little owl starter, if not it's just a really cute fakemon.
>>
Only edgy try hards trying to fit in to "m-muh 4chan community culture" hate the designs of these starters. They're perfectly fine designs and I wouldn't be surprised if they're real.

People probably have just seen them too much so they're annoyed.
>>
>>26185820
>I'm not trying to start an argument thread.

But you are, indeed.

Nobody thinks this thing is real and nobody wants it to be real. 6.5/10
>>
>>26185854

>Nobody thinks this thing is real and nobody wants it to be real.

You realize what you just said is text book definition of denial, right faggot?
>>
>>26185820
There not bad fakemon, but everyone knows they're fake and being shoved down our throats 1/4 threads is pretty tiring after a week
>>
>>26185862
But do you realize that I don't care?
>>
>>26185820
I don't like its coloration. I'm very much into cute starters, and I don't find any of the leaks cute (as they've been interpreted), so I'd be disappointed if they were real and hadn't been changed to be cuter in some way. The owl doesn't compare at all to the cuteness of things like Piplup, Tepig, Oshawott, Chikorita, and Torchic. It doesn't really even hold up against some of the uglier ones. I think the biggest issue is the ugly-ass nose thing it has--it really ruins the whole thing.
>>
>>26185820
I like the owl and the narwhal, but the fire one is terrible.
>>
>>26185882

>But do you realize that I don't care?

Everyone knows you don't fucking care, that's why you're a denialfag. You know you'll be wrong but you refuse to accept it.

>>26185892

>ugly-ass nose thing
>What is a beak
>>
>>26185919
>You know you'll be wrong but you refuse to accept it.
I suppose we'll see then.
>>
>>26185820
I'm a part of the neutral party, I don't give a fuck if these are real or fake all I really hate is the fact that so many people are spamming them constantly and the fact we can't have a civilized thread without them arguing, but I don't really mind the designs too much.

The owl does look pretty cute in some ways, same with the dolphin thing, and if the owl was one of the starters I'd be fine with it and I'd use it. As for the rock thing that people are saying is "Nyabby", while it does have a pretty interesting design it just doesn't seem like starter material to me, it really seems more like it belongs as a first stage pseudo legendary. If it were a pseudo or just a normal Pokemon I would probably use it, but I would more than likely just ignore it if it were one of the starters which would be the first time I don't plan on using a Fire starter.
>>
>>26185820
at first I also thought it looked kinda cute but then the owlfags came and just ruined it for me
but the other ones are really ugly
>>
>>26185854
>not trying to start an argument
no but you are
>>
>>26185919
It doesn't look like a beak at all, which is why I called it an ugly-ass nose thing. Why can't you accept that most people don't think these leaks are cute? Did you design them yourself? Just let it go and hold off on the shitposting for five more days; then you can shitpost all you want since you're so confident you're right. You're not contributing at all to any sort of discussion.
>>
File: 1436793280181.png (60 KB, 494x422) Image search: [Google]
1436793280181.png
60 KB, 494x422
>>26185938
>cubble
>finpip
>ugly
fix your shit taste maybe
>>
>>26185948
>being this mad
stop being a little bitch boy.
>>
>>26185820
People didn't hate its design, people hate the shitposters (aka "owlfags") spamming it in every thread they can, not listening to reason and stirring people up.

Hate the "owlfag"s, not the owl itself.
>>
>>26185961
Literally all you want to do is try to start arguments and try to rile people up by posting things like "being this mad." There's really no point in trying to have an actual discussion with someone like you.
>>
>>26185994
you're a fucking pussy
>>
>>26186004
OK, then.
>>
>>26185820
I don't think it's cute at all. I would probably pick it once during a replay just because I like to try all the starters but it wouldn't be a favorite.
>>
I think the owl has a legitimately appealing design to me. I do think the mouth could be done ever so slightly better but I like the idea of having a more abstract beak to make it stand out among the other bird pokemon if its real. I just think it'd look better if its mouth wasn't always open since the look its trying to get across would be clearer.
>>
>>26186009
Just ignore them, they'll eventually go away to some other thread.
>>
>>26185951
>implying "cubble" isn't ugly
Also literally no real first form starter has actually been ugly. Only autists think Oshawott is ugly.
>>
>>26185820
The face looks strange to me. The eyes are in a odd position and the mouth doesn't really look like a beak.
>>
>>26186071
Chimchar is ugly though.
>>
The owl is cute as fuck. The other two, not so much.
>>
>>26186110
If you're an autistic neckbeard maybe. Point out one actual ugly part of the design. You can't without subjective bias.
>>
>>26185864
>everyone knows theyre fake
>leaks from months before match the trademarks way better than what anyone could reasonably call a lucky guess
>fake
sure thing buddy
theyre real
>>
>>26186148
that same argument can be used by owlfags. you're a dumb fucking child.
>>
>>OP
>>26186123
Shit taste detected
>>
>>26185837
>Implying "Cubble" isn't actually ugly as fuck.
>>
>>26186172
>We only have one single argument that works on only 2 out of 3 of the starters.
>B-but that's still enough for us to be right!!! R-right?!
Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>26186172
>leaks from months before match the trademarks way better than what anyone could reasonably call a lucky guess

This isn't an effective argument because there are ten million fake leaks. One of ten million fake leaks matching a trademark is entirely reasonable.
>>
>>26185820
There really isn't much of anything bad about these three, the only bad thing about owl and friends is the incredibly annoying/aggravating following they have. As shown by a few people in here you can't actually have a single civilized or peaceful thread without them being "fake" brought up at some point and a shitstorm being dragged in with them. The worst thing is that when these were first leaked on here a majority of people deemed them fake and that was enough to push them aside for a while, then of course they for some reason received an uproar of attention again a month ago and they have been spread around this board like the Bubonic Plague. If it weren't for the "fans" of these they would probably have a better reputation than they currently do, but they've been spammed so much that people hate them with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.

I'm not saying that people can't believe they're real, you are more than free to believe whatever you want and no one can actually stop you from doing that, but to those of you that do believe they're real do you really need to spam them and argue about them as much as you do? Does it honestly bother you that much that people believe they're fake?
>>
>>26186175
You're clearly the only child here. There are so many things wrong with the owl for it to be real but it doesn't look half bad all things considered. The other two fake starters on the other hand...
>>
It looks incredibly stupid and has an expression halfway between chronic stoner and retarded preschooler. Probably because its eyes are too far apart. Also a simple color palette and lack of details on its body. 2/10 trash design.
>>
File: 1461810949823.gif (1018 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1461810949823.gif
1018 KB, 500x265
>>26186288
>this

perfect explanation, Anon
>>
>>26185820
It's not the Owl I hate that much, it's mostly the Fire....thing
>>
>>26186288
This is perfect
>>
>>26186288

While I agree with you, don't act like "Denialfags" aren't just as whiny and immature as the other side. They spam just as much, argue just as much, and yell and scream that they're inherently right just as much too.
>>
>>26186384
They are whiny, but at least they don't make a comp that may or may not be a wasted effort
>>
>>26186274
lol

these are the only reasonable looking fakes from around that time or since

nevermind the fact they are the only ones out of ALL OF THEM yet to be debunked

try again denialfag
>>
>>26186253
1)you cant prove that cubble isnt a cat
2)nyabby might not be its name anyway
3) yes 2/3 matching so well gives us every reason to believe all three are real
stop straw clutching, faggot
>>
>>26186452
How is that red rock thing a cat of any kind?
>>
>>26186452
You can't prove Spongebob is a Sponge
>>
>>26186274
Wow, denilafags you are so fucking retarded.

Lots of fakes maybe, lots that were released BEFORE the trademarks not so much, lots that look real even less, lots that are yet to be debunked less still, lots that MATCH the trademarks less further....

They are clearly real, just think about what you are saying.
>>
>>26186452
>1)you cant prove that X isnt Y
This is not how the scientific process works.
>>
>>26186502
2/3 match far too well for them to be fake, it goes beyond all reasonable doubt to call them fake

cubble might be a cat, or cubble might be called something else(not nyabby). this is the only logical conclusion when the other two match so well
>>
>>26186384
While that is true the ones that believe they are real are typically the ones spamming threads about them the most and as >>26186399 mentioned those that say they're real are likely the only ones with multiple compilations of people denying them. They also claim to have evidence they're real but that isn't 100% undeniable proof to the claims. The only ones that can actually prove they're real OR fake are TPCi, not a bunch of random people on an anonymous message board, but until we get the reveal of the starters we're going to have to sit around and let the shitstorm continue.
>>
File: Scooby's Cousin, Reggei roo.png (418 KB, 628x478) Image search: [Google]
Scooby's Cousin, Reggei roo.png
418 KB, 628x478
>>26185820
I don't hate them, in fact the weed owl looks ok-ish but it's pretty obvious that it doesn't line up with the other starters as well, even the red rock monster doesn't match the trademarks well.

But at the end of the day, it's gonna be Sadfish version 2k16
>>
>>26186582
Honestly, do you really believe that all the spam threads are legitimately people who believe it's real and not people who think they aren't falseflagging or more likely people who don't actually give a shit and just want to stir the pot and fuck with people?
>>
>>26186593
sadfish isnt relevant to a group of starters with this much commotion surrounding them, sadfish was some derpmon nobody cared about anyway

this has all the characteristics of wottergate
>>
>>26186399
You think nobody's making a comp of owlfags? I guarantee someone out there is collecting screenshots.
>>
>>26186596
we know theyre real
>>
>>26186621
futile effort

because we are right and denialfags are going to be the ones looking dumb once again
>>
>>26186631
How?
>>
>>26185820
I don't think it's that people hate it, it's just that there's no real evidence behind them and there's one shitposter constantly reposting it over and over again.

If solid evidence comes along proving that they're real then no one will have a problem, outside of the few weeks owlanon will shitpost going "I WAS RIGHT FAGGOTS".
>>
>>26186531
You're a fool. I'll no longer waste my efforts with you.
>>
>>26186645
because we're not retarded and know real leaks when we see them

its a kind of inclination that comes with experience amd not being an 18 year old newfag
>>
File: tumblr_o1c6zjcrBt1u25kiio1_540.jpg (83 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1c6zjcrBt1u25kiio1_540.jpg
83 KB, 540x810
>>26186618
The Diffrence between this and Wottergate is that Wottergate is close to the release of the first season of Black and White and the game of the same name is close.

>sadfish was some derpmon nobody cared about anyway
Just like 'chubble'
>>
>>26186596
I'd say it could be half and half honestly, I don't really give it too much mind or attention because it's a pointless argument, either side could be wrong just as much as either side could be right. Until TPCi reveals the starters it's really just better to ignore any and all threads or replies related to owl and friends to save yourself the headache of trying to reason with them.
>>
>>26186682
I hope you collect Scooby related images.
>>
>>26186712
I didn't mean to imply it was all one or all the other, but I did take issue with the implication that every shit thread was just people who believed it was real when it's probably more like 1/4 people who believe it, 1/4 people who don't and want to cause shit, and 1/2 people who don't care and want to shitpost purely for the purpose of shitposting.
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (47 KB, 1159x736) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
47 KB, 1159x736
>>26186682
not an argument 2 b honest
>>
>>26186662
>implying you aren't a massive newfag
>>
>>26186682
>being this mad
>>
>>26186768
>>26186756
Samefagging.
>>
>>26185820
I stand by my position that roothoot looks like a turd with two spinach leaves stapled to it.

I don't care if it's real though because I love birds, and its evos are probably cooler.
>>
Eh, Roothoot is a pretty decent looking mon. Makes it hard to like when it's shoved down your throat every time you go on the board though.

The rest are shit, Finip less so, but still shit.
>>
>>26186313
Well then start listing them faggot.
Also oshawott has a face like a clown, it doesn't look ugly but cringeworthy.
>>
It's the face, the eyes and the mouth just look disgusting. Change them up a bit and it'd be a fine design. Nothing great, barely even average, but definitely better than the shit it looks like now.
>>
>>26185820
But I do like them and wouldn't mind if they're real, but owlfags still call me a denialfag since I don't 100% believe they are real.

Also, spam. And we had this thread multiple times already.
>>
>Based Scooby
>>
>Denial
I'm starting to think that no one on /vp/ knows the definition f the word.
>>
>>26186662
>>26186756
>>26186644
>>26186631
>>26186618
>>26186531
>>26186452
>>26186430
>>26186172
samefagging does not change anything
>>
Roothoot is my waifu
>>
>>26185820

lmao VP blown the f*ck out!
they will be like "hehe i only pretended she wasn't real
you are doing a great job trolling these 4channers, i did multiple accounts and pages on facebook spreading this leaked trio and raiding other pokemon groups posting those images to help your raid tooi'm also getting lot of retweets about themis this the most successful raid ever made?!

*brofist*
>>
>>26185820
Awful beak, shit tier fakemon that panders to Adventure Time, the other red thing is a terrible bootleg of Pokemon, not even fakemon tier, the blue thing is also part of this forced meme, deviantart product.

None of these fakemon starters directly hints at their typing either.
>>
>>26188621
and i gonna steal that.
>>
>>26186172
>implying the trademarks have been confirmed to be pokemon related
>>
>>26185937
>civilized thread
What even is there to discuss aside from their odd origins. Even if they were real we didn't get silhouettes to do interpretations so what, evolutions on designs that (barring the water type) are shit? Woo...pass.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.