[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will gamefreak ever make a decent first version?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462486997872.jpg (99 KB, 600x1083) Image search: [Google]
1462486997872.jpg
99 KB, 600x1083
The first version is always shit. They are always removing the best in order put it in the third edition, which doesn't have much sells. If they made a decent first edition, not much people would buy the third, but if they make another shit like XY, many people won't buy it. Would you buy sun/moon if it has a the same postgame of XY?
>>
D/P were shit.

B/W were amazing.

Both came out during the DS lifespan. The later games were better because they had more experience with the handheld.

It stands to reason Sun and Moon will be better than X and Y. Since it follows a similar precedence.
>>
>>26184766
I like XY very much.
Damn I am replaying it right now and realize how fucking huge kalos is, but really some routes are way to short. If they just expanded on the routes, a little bit more exploring things, more new pokemon (especially legendaries), a poison dragon pseudo and some caves, where you donĀ“t traverse the cave in fucking 5 minutes...it would probably be my new favourite gen. Oh and legendaries, who are hidden in the world and not like mewtu.
>>
>>26184766
>B/W were amazing.

Ehh, decent at best. There's nothing in BW which I fondly remember.
>>
>>26184737
Jesus Christ please shut the fuck up with this shit. Nobody wants to hear you cry about games that you enjoyed and payed money for or pirated like a little bitch. Fuck you.
>>
>>26184766
Just replayed bw and bw2 and while bw2 was great bw is fucking terrible. Theres literally nothing interesting about it. Bw2 had everything good about unova and bw had nothing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.