[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun/Moon Gimmicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
So /vp/, what Sun/Moon themed gimmicks do you think we'll get?
>Day/Night counterparts
>Day/Night evolutions
>Day/Night forms
>Day/Night themed mega evolutions
>Pokemon who evolves by sun stone or moon stone
>Solrock/Lunatone mega evolutions
>Werewolf Pokemon
>>
>>26184508
All of them.
>>
>>26184508
There will probably be a new butterfly/moth combo with the moth based on a lunar moth.
>>
>>26184508
Astronaut Pokemon
Eclipse Pokemon
>>
>>26184508
I honestly hope that we get a Pokemon that changes form depending on the time of day, maybe it could even receive a secondary type dependent on the time. For instance let's say it's primary typing is Fairy and it gains Fire-type during the day to represent the Sun's effects on crops/life itself and Water-type at night to represent the moon's effects on tides?

I'd also like a Pokemon to be introduced that makes reference to the dark side of the moon and one that makes reference to solar flares somewhere in their designs. One based on celestial orbits or even the planets aligning would be pretty interesting too.
>>
>>26184508
We need a new legendary trio like the birds and beasts. Could be based around Full Moon, Crescent Moon & New Moon
>>
I just want Pluto to be a planet again, poor Pluto
>>
>>26184508
>werewolf pokemon
>furfag pandering in general
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
A trade evolution where the person you trade with has to be the opposite time as you.
ie you're in 3 pm, they're in 3 am.
>>
>>26184508
A werewolf would be perfect
>>
>>26184689
>>26184723
>werewolf pokemon
>furfag pandering in general
Yes please
>>
>>26184508
Will moon balls return?
>>
>>26184772
>furfags trying to ruin werewolves
>>
El chupacabra and cowboy themed gangs would be cool if it were a mexican themed gang
>>
I'm expecting a lot of chinese mythology
>>
>>26184579
Bug/Fairy would be nice
Would also be neat if we got a proper firefly mon as either bug/elec or bug/fire, and we can just kind of all pretend volbeat and illumise never existed
>>
>>26184508
>Werewolf
So you want another Zoroark?
>>
>>26184508
hopefully better Day Night differences. GSC, is still the best at this. At least 6th gen had different battle background and this star thing in ORAS.

What about a new Umbreon/Espeon-evolution Pokemon? A pokemon, which is not an evee, but also evolves during night/day into different Pokemon.
>>
>>26185106
It'd be neat to have routes that change more dramatically in day and night. Now that fairy type is a thing, it'd be cool to have a fairy forest with mazelike looping layout at night that makes it harder to navigate but also opens up paths to either otherwise inaccessible routes or little dungeon locations like eterna forest's chateau.
>>
File: tumblr_m0s0koTbvB1rr8iyzo1_500.gif (483 KB, 500x231) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0s0koTbvB1rr8iyzo1_500.gif
483 KB, 500x231
>>26184612
>>26184689
>>26184723
>>26184772
>>26184857

While the "lol furbait v. yes furbait" arguments are going to be eternal, a werewolf Dark/Fairy that's Lucario/Zoroark's counterpart would be pretty...beast.

hHAHAHAHAHA--

Pre-Evolution would be a timid wolf cub that hulks out when the Moon's out to a seasoned wolf that goes standard wolfman.
>>
>>26184508
>Day night abilities and moves that have different effects depending on the time of day
>lunar cycles in real life having some effect on the game
>other things
>>
Lots of Morning Sun, Synthesis, and MoonlIght distribution
Lots of Chlorophyll distribution
Pokemon that represent Dawn and Dusk
Dusknoir mega
>>
>>26185186
Sooo coool
Do want

BTW. Im tottaly in with the furbait Werewolf Legendary
>>
>>26185028
I would actually like to see evolutions or mega evolutions of Illumise that becomes Bug/Fairy & of Volbeat that becomes Bug/Electric.
>>
>>26185132
I could definitely see day/night exclusive locations. The final confrontation will probably leave the game in eternal day/night depending on the version until you beat the team or legendary.
>>
File: Sun vs Moon.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1245) Image search: [Google]
Sun vs Moon.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1245
>>26184579

>Bug/Ice lunar version of Volcarona.
>>
I expected a Magcargo and Mr. Mime evolution/mega from the region based on France, so this time I'm not really expecting any specific thing based on what the names of the games are or what the region is based on besides that the box legendaries will have something to do with the sun and moon. I wouldn't put too much stock into anything besides that.
>>
>>26186773
I would SOOO approve of this
>>
>>26186773
>Darkrai/Cresselia on moon
>sun gets nothing
>>
>>26186812
I've always thought of Cresselia/Darkrai as a dream/nightmare duo than moon duo (yes I know they are based on the crescent moon and new moon)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.