[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope someone got fired for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 10
File: Great_fun.png (107 KB, 460x353) Image search: [Google]
Great_fun.png
107 KB, 460x353
I hope someone got fired for this
>>
>>26183902
wow! Something different than the same boring grass routes
>>
>>26183902
Fuck you I liked it
>>
>>26183902
>he can't see the color difference
get glasses f.am
>>
>>26183902
They probably gave him a promotion, considering that Kalos route 13 exists
>>
>>26183902
I liked it, m8.
>>
>>26183902
Never played DPP, why is that so bad?
>>
>>26183902
git gud
>>
>>26183913
I know bro! It's so amazing mindlessly pushing the D-pad in all directions! Truly a feature for us braindead retards to enjoy!!! Bros for lyfe!!! XD
>>
>>26183943
the marshes make you get stuck in the deep parts, you have to spin around in place to break out of the mud.
>>
>>26183953
>getting this mad
top wew
>>
>>26183953
>getting stuck at all
its not hard to stay near the shallow edges
>>
>>26183943
Literally anytime you walk into the darker swamp tiles, you get stuck and you have to mash the dpad in all directions to get out. If you move into the one next to it right after, you have to do it again. You must do this for every single step you take in those tiles. It's total ass.
>>
File: hiden_9c_1.jpg (44 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
hiden_9c_1.jpg
44 KB, 554x554
>that stupid route that made you go back and get a defog Pokemon
As much as I like Sinnoh's overall design, it was a fucking nuisance.
>>
>>26183958
>>26183968
Ok sounds tedious. Any Pokemon encounters in there?
>>
>>26183984
Yes, that's what makes it especially terrible. Trying to wiggle out counts as taking steps in tall grass.
>>
>>26183984
no pokemon in the sticky parts. they force you to travel a path through the grassy areas connected by the shallow non stick water, or you can avoid fights by slogging through the deep
>>
>>26183960
>sarcasm
>mad
Not understanding basic interactions is an obvious sign of autism
>>
>>26183990
i've never had an encounter in the deep parts except the safari zone style ones with grass in the mud.
>>
>>26183995
False.
>>
File: 1458177584970.gif (92 KB, 280x192) Image search: [Google]
1458177584970.gif
92 KB, 280x192
>>26183965
That'd require people to be at least a little smart and passable at video games, Anon.
>>
>>26183990
>>26183995
How could GameFreak fix this in the remakes without taking out the marsh out of the games?
>>
>>26183902
>>26183977
never understood why people complain about this, i can understand the snowy route cause there's nothing you can do unless you have a map with all the patterns where you can get stuck and that shit sucked even with though the comfy music but with the swamp and fog areas never gave me any trouble
>>
>>26184005
If its false then I have the best luck in the world. literally never seen a mon in there.
>>
I fucking hate so many of the routes in Sinnoh.
>>
File: 1459349600863.jpg (70 KB, 594x480) Image search: [Google]
1459349600863.jpg
70 KB, 594x480
>>26184051
>forced to have defog, an entirely useless move otherwise
>if you don't have defog, the trainers will kick your shit in because all your attacks will miss
>>
>>26184133
it's fine, afterall i never had a full party by that point
>>
>this route
>the defog route
>the route where it was always raining
never was i so depressed while playing pokémon. Maybe it was the aesthetic they were going for but god did it suck the life out of me while playing.
>>
>>26184133
>every move should be useful in every situation

haha okay buddy.
>>
>>26184214
>completely missing the point
>>
File: 1427694140969.jpg (341 KB, 1600x1296) Image search: [Google]
1427694140969.jpg
341 KB, 1600x1296
>>26184204
i love real life weather like this so i found it to be maximum comfy.
>>
>>26184013
Running lets you only sink a little, but walking gets you stuck.
>>
>>26183924
>>26183965
>>26184010
>not knowing they changed it in platinum because it was hard to distinguish
It's still fucking tedious in Platinum though because you have to actively walk around it.
>>
>>26184280
Just don't let the players get stuck at all. The best thing to do is what they did in X and Y.
>>
>>26183977
I simply never understood why that area was always foggy.

It would've been god-tier if there was a hot spring or an abundance of ghost Pokemon there.
>>
>>26184326
Seriously SinnohFetuses are so retared. They think diamond and Pearl were just perfect like platinum.
>>
>>26184401
>hot spring
That would have been great and it could have served as a healing spot too like in FRLG.
>>
>>26184426
>sinnohfetus
trying way too hard there m8
>>
>>26184469
Nah, he's right.
Sinnohshits are retarded.
>>
>>26184214
you're right, why aren't i using Splash/Water Sport/Bide
>>
>>26183902
Whiny shitters like you are the reason we are getting all the bland shit nowadays
>>
>>26184666
>there's no such thing as bad game design, you're just bad at video games
>>
>>26183977
Fog was so shit. I'm so glad it was a Sinnoh only thing.
Battles used to take fucking forever.
>>
>>26184694
Battles took forever regardless. Gen 4 a shit.
>>
Oh no! The game wasn't spoon fed to me and I have to deal with actual climate and terrain hazards!

>implying the marsh, fog, and snow routes were inferior to to the dumb-fuck tall grass and endless water routes in fucking R/S

You people make me sick. Voltorb for life
>>
>>26184666
>boring and anti-player elements should be encouraged and are certainly not bad, nuh-uh, everyone else is the problem
Jesus Christ, Gen 4 was a mistake.
Everything about it.
>>
>>26184716
They were.
>>
>>26184489
be more mad pls
>>
>>26183902
I hope someone got FireRed for this
>>
>>26184716
>dumb-fuck tall grass and endless water routes in fucking R/S
Yes because the tall grass and endless water is totally the same as literally impeding the progress of the player and slowing down the game.
You fucking retard. You couldn't even RUN in the snow and marsh.
I'd take those two over the shit in gen 4.
>>
>>26184826
weren't you in snow/marsh like 5 minutes each compared to the several hours of water?
>>
>>26184826
>couldn't run in the snow and marsh

You couldn't run in the tall grass or fucking ocean, you idiot. I suppose a genetic reject like yourself would prefer Gen 3 paper machè bullshit though.
>>
>>26184953
Gen 3 surfing and walking weren't nearly as slow as gen 4's.
>>
>>26184807
K. You have a shit dex btw

Outside of Garchomp, starters and staraptor, you have a shit dex
>>
>>26183902

Not too bad considering you could go in the less boggy parts and not get stuck.
I hate XY's Pokémon riding sections significantly more. Painfully slow, stupid path obstacles and constant encounters.
>>
>>26184946
>weren't you in snow/marsh like 5 minutes each
Five minutes would only get you a quarter of the way through each environment not counting battles meanwhile that time in RSE would get you where you need to go again, not counting battles.
>>
>>26184777
yeah what's why you niggers defend actual anti-player elements like IVs. We had an actual weather and actual different terrain once in a while but whiners had to spoil everything
>>26184946
>hours
how the fuck do you spend hours in water unless you have zero sense of direction, too dumb to use map or are just exploring
>>
>>26184401
The canon explanation is Volcanion. The dex entries talk about how it releases fog and steam to make a getaway from humans, and the event in ORAS mentions a Volcanion in the Sinnoh region.

We'll probably get a hot spring and a Volcanion encounter here in the remakes, anon. Don't worry.
>>
>>26185025
>yeah what's why you niggers defend actual anti-player elements like IVs. We had an actual weather and actual different terrain once in a while but whiners had to spoil everything
Are you retarded?
The difference between IVs and the terrains is that IVs can be completely ignored and you can still enjoy a game without knowing shit about them.
Whereas with the terrains they hinder your progress and you have to go through at least one of them in every playthrough of DPPt. They're both shitty mechanics but one hurts the game actively and another only hurts the game if you go looking for it.
>>
>>26185163
Oh wow it's so hard to learn how much steps it takes to get stuck and choose the path that doesn't involve that many steps, after which the swamp is basically nonrelevant, while dumb shit like IVs matters a lot more in a much bigger portion of a game and is a major pain in the ass unless you're some special kind of autistic or just hack everything.
>>
>>26183902
>GF: Ok guys lets add something new to these routes, otherwise players will complain about how empty routes feel in this game
>GF: Alright so we can put some mud where you can get stuck sometimes. They can easly avoid the mud and thanks to repels they can avoid Pokemon encounters too.
>GF: oh this is nice, it even makes the route harder so it doesn't takes you seconds to exit the route. Makes the game a bit longer.

>Players: HOLY SHIT WTF IS THIS THANKS GF NOW FOR MAKING THIS GAME HARDER AND LONGER HOLY SHIT DUDE.

Guys maybe you don't like playing Pokémon and thats it.
>>
>>26185248
>Oh wow it's so hard to learn how much steps it takes to get stuck and choose the path that doesn't involve that many steps
Yes because every Sinnoh game is Platinum and that's totally information you're going to retain for an optional part of the game. Oh and heads up, if you have to go into that much detail about such a small thing within the game just to justify it's existence it's a bad mechanic.
Oh and I like how you didn't mention the snow in the slightest, I'm guessing you're just accepting how shit it is.

>while dumb shit like IVs matters a lot more in a much bigger portion of a game and is a major pain in the ass unless you're some special kind of autistic or just hack everything.
>bigger portion
In what fucking world is it bigger when it only focuses on about a third of a game
>>
>>26185319
>let me cry about terrain hazards

You sound like a total bitch. Pokémon is all about nature and environments. Why don't you talk about something you do like about Pokémon or leave. the. fucking. pokemon. containment. board.

or kill yourself. Oh wait, yes please do that instead.
>>
>>26185307
See you'd have a point if it the routes weren't piss easy to navigate or devoid of things to do beyond the usual.

Also what is it with Sinnohshits thinking tedium and difficulty are the same thing? Is it because their game was unbearably slow that they have to rely on a crutch to make it sound good?
>>
>>26183902
Nice loss.jpg OP
>>
>>26184326
>walking around a ledge is now tedious
You're the reason just about all overworld maps are just straight lines now.
>>
>>26185400
I don't know how that can be tedious unless you are going multiple times to that route for whatever reason. You can even avoid that route if you want to train your Pokémon and all. For me it was cool cause you get to explore that route.

I accept that battles were slow and shit, but come on guys.
>>
>>26185393
>You sound like a total bitch. Pokémon is all about nature and environments
Heads up faggot, there's more than one way to bring emphasis to the environment without imposing a heavy amount of tedium on the player, for example the cries on the overworld in RSE and seasons in gen 5 as well as overworld effects.
Hell there are so many games even outside of Pokemon with many different environments and none of them do what gen 4 did.

Know why?
Because it's fucking retarded.

>Why don't you talk about something you do like about Pokémon or leave.
If you hadn't noticed this thread is literally about this poor decision made in the Sinnoh games so why don't you take your own advice and kill yourself I'll even buy you a gun and ship it to your place.
>>
>>26185454
>tedious
>adjective
>too long, slow, or dull; tiresome or monotonous.
Yes it is tedious and it always shall be. The entire game is a slog and why I can't replay it outside of an emulator
>>
File: Ruta_212_Sur.png (326 KB, 2171x463) Image search: [Google]
Ruta_212_Sur.png
326 KB, 2171x463
Holy shit guys it's confirmed, you are fucking pussies.

I just grabbed my DSi with Pokémon Pearl, went to that route and see for myself how "tedious" it was.

>mfw the fucking mud zone is this short. Literally exit out of it in less than 10 seconds
>mfw the really tedious part is that one at the left with trees and all the tall grass + trainers.

Don't worry Pokémon true fans, this route it's ok. Missed Sinnoh a lot, I'll get to play after I charge this DSi
>>
>>26185670
Funny how you can even get in your bike cut some trees and skipe the whole part. GF though about everything.
>>
>>26185454
Not in BW2.......
>>
>>26185712
You can't hop up ledges in DPP.
>>
>>26185670
It's annoying because it's where the move tutor is and wastes your time from Pastria city trying to get the
>>
>>26185670
>Missed Sinnoh a lot, I'll get to play after I charge this DSi

Recently replayed Platinum and it still remains my favourite region. Maximum comfy.
E4 hard as nuts though, they caught me by surprise (and I'm not talking exclusively about Cynthia).
>>
>>26185529
>I don't know how that can be tedious unless you are going multiple times to that route for whatever reason.
Considering the whole point of the game is revisiting routes to capture pokemon it really turns a player off when they have to return to such an area to explore and search for more pokemon and leftover items. Especially when it comes to the snow route and the Great Marsh.

Were it in something like ORAS it would be a little more easier to deal with because of the whole flying to routes and such but without it the whole thing is just a chore.
>>
>>26185740
It's strange.... I love Platinum.... Yet hate diamond and pearl to death...
>>
>>26185670
contratulations you just realised /vp/ likes to complain about every single small detail
>>
>>26185768

Maybe you hate it for its failed potential to shine brightly.
It's why I kinda dislike X & Y, it coud've been so much more but falls flat on key details.
>>
File: Kalos_Route_13_XY.png (1 MB, 1039x686) Image search: [Google]
Kalos_Route_13_XY.png
1 MB, 1039x686
>route where wild Pokemon chase you, Repel or not
>nearly half of the Pokemon you encounter have Arena Trap
>>
>>26185795
What was the point of the 4 locked doors?
>>
>>26185795
>and a sandstorm is blowing so you navigating is a chore.

X and Y was so toxic in many of its routes.
>>
>>26185795
Fuck this route.
Same tier as the marsh and snow especially because of that damn sandstorm.

>>26185801
Lore material?
Cut content?
Find out next time on Pokemon.
>>
>>26185727
The fuck is this guy talking about?

>>26185737
Sure.

>>26185759
Kek then you should check by yourself the Pokémon you can encounter there.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_Route_212

Dude, just explore the route some minutes and move ahead.
>>
File: wejustdontknow.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
wejustdontknow.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>26185801
>>
>>26184975
>dp sinnoh dex
You have a point there. Platinum dex btfos the DP dex though.
>>
>>26185824
>The fuck is this guy talking about?
What are you talking about?
There is no way to skip the marsh portion of the route bike or not.
>>
>>26185824
>The fuck is this guy talking about?
You first go through the route from West to East. You HAVE to go through the marsh. The ledge prevents you from taking the upper route.
>>
>>26185795
Plus it being the only route to evolve magneton and nosepass who are both weak against all the wild pokemon
>>
>>26185801
It'll be in Pokemon Z.
>>
>>26185538
Wow; you're going to bring up seasons in Gen V? Those were total shot that could block whole areas for a month at a time. But yeah, let's cry about marshes and snow drifts with some of the comfiest music in the series.

Also, I didn't say leave. I said leave the Pokémon containment board. If you're too much of a pussy to handle different types of terrain, then you certainly can't make it as a Trainer. Why don't you order that gun and post your address? I'll meet you there and take it from you, you whiny bitch.
>>
>>26185845
Ah, now I get it, yeah.
You can only skipe the marsh from East to Weast.
Although you can Skip the whole route 212.
>>
>>26185891
who the actual fuck just doesn't use rare candy for pokemon which evolve in certain area
>>
>>26185912
>hose were total shot that could block whole areas for a month at a time.
You mean the areas that contained nothing of importance to the player other than a few items?
That said I'll give you that because if I remember right there was a single pokemon that couldn't be found depending on the season.
Anyway, even if you had a problem with it you could at least change the date on the system. In DPPt you were stuck with it forever on every single playthrough and you had to deal with one of them.

>But yeah, let's cry about marshes and snow drifts with some of the comfiest music in the series.
Yes?
It's bad game design and only served to make the game worse. That's like saying people should have liked Sonic 06 and ignored the issues because it had good music. The music being the worst crutch you can bring up because it's based on your own shitty opinion.

>Also, I didn't say leave. I said leave the Pokémon containment board
Then fucking leave, this isn't a hugbox where people have to talk about what they liked about something and ignore the issues, that's what Reddit is for. Either you learn to accept the fact that some games have shitty features or choices or you kill yourself right now, because there's no way you can handle life let alone video games.
>>
>>26185670
Swamp whiner status: Destroyed
>>
>>26184051
I liked the snow bits personally, just not the marshes as much
>>
>>26185670
>Literally exit out of it in less than 10 seconds
You are aware that it takes like five to get out of the deep parts of the swamp right? And while rotating in order to get out you're likely to accidentally walk into another deep part.
Also just stepping into the swamp slows down the player.
>>
>>26186090
You have an entre jump animation to react.
>>
>>26185580
>too long, slow, or dull; tiresome or monotonous
Isn't this what Pokemon is all about
>>
>>26184705
not to mention the likelihood of getting an encounter in the wild

and for someone who stopped running away from battles, it took we around 50h just to achieve all 8 gym badges
>>
>>26186105
Which isn't very long.
>>
>>26183902
It could be worse. It could be what they were like in Diamond and Pearl.
>>
>>26186155
>just a big brown patch
>no way to tell which parts would get you stuck
DP is the worst.
>>
>>26186106
No, Pokemon games are relatively fast and short.
>>
>>26186155
>going deep will make you stuck
not a rocket science
>>
>>26184224
Damn, that pic is comfy.
>>
>>26186198
The problem is that you couldn't tell which parts were deep and which parts weren't.
Which is why they colored it in Plat.
>>
>>26185991
>You mean the areas that contained nothing of importance to the player other than a few items?
Literally route 212. Fuck off pussy.
>>
>>26186238
>Literally route 212
>home to several Pokemon and a move tutor in platinum
Go fuck yourself retard.
>>
>>26185025
>how the fuck do you spend hours in water
probably because there are like 10 water routes
>>
>>26184133
Defog is not an entirely useless move. Git gud, you fucking retard.
>>
>>26186257
That are extremely short and easy to navigate.
>>
>>26186258
>Defog is not an entirely useless move.
Not in gen 4 it wasn't.
It only lowered evasion and removed entry hazards on the target's side.

In other words it cleared spikes and rocks but for your opponent just to lower evasion, which next to no one relied on. It wasn't until gen 6 where it cleared hazards on the field as a whole
>>
>>26185991
And now this idiot is bringing Sonic into this. No wonder you don't have a fucking clue about good gaming. I'd feel sorry for you, but I'm real sick of stupid motherfuckers who love to bitch about how "hard" video games are. Life isn't always easy. Deal with it and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>26185877
>You HAVE to go through the marsh
The route is actually 100% optional in platinum
>>
>>26186297
You are aware that he's saying that the player would have to go through the swamp if he took that route instead of the other one right?
In Platinum there's also a move tutor there so you would have to navigate the area eventually.
>>
>>26186289
Congrats, instead of actually addressing the points in the post you focus on the analogy.

>No wonder you don't have a fucking clue about good gaming.
I don't want to hear it from a person who thinks bad mechanics should be promoted.
>>
File: IMG_20160501_175722.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160501_175722.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
All of this just makes me want to replay platinum. Not sure if it's worth deleting my save data for?
>>
>>26184818
underrated post
>>
>>26186250
>several Pokemon
You don't have to enter the marsh to get them though
>move tutor
How many fucking times you gotta get there. Anyways you can skip the marsh :^)

Are you sure you got a dick down there?
>>
>>26185768
Platinum fixed a lot of the issues with Diamond and Pearl, it's not that strange
>>
>>26186393
>You don't have to enter the marsh to get them though
There are several pokemon there that are exclusive to either the marsh portion of the route or the marsh portion of the great marsh. You have to enter it at some point.

>How many fucking times you gotta get there.
As many times as you need to go there?
And considering it was the start of the Wifi generation that was probably a lot.

>Anyways you can skip the marsh :^)
>:^)
Nice meme.

>Are you sure you got a dick down there?
Yes now get to sucking.
>>
>>26186423
Wowe dude
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_Route_212

You don't have to enter the marsh, the great marsh is another thing that you don't like.

And yeah you can skip the marsh with the bike, like >>26185712 says. Gets you near the tutor house.

I guess you are just a girl trying to troll us. Nice.
>>
>>26186513
>You don't have to enter the marsh
Learn to read your own links.

>And yeah you can skip the marsh with the bike
See >>26186423
Specifically
>There are several pokemon there that are exclusive to either the marsh portion of the route or the marsh portion of the great marsh. You have to enter it at some point.

Call me a girl if you want but it only makes you look worse for getting BTFO'd by one.
>>
>>26186554
You don't have to step on the mud, like if you come from the west there is a big fucking group of grass patches. Go there to get any Pokémon unique to that route.

And by skip the marsh with the bike I meant skip the part were you get to enter the marsh just to arrive to the tutor house. You get the bike and it leaves you near the house. Anyways I don't know what's the matter about the marsh since it only takes you some seconds to get to the other side, really dude.

Also, now I remember, getting to the tutor houses wasn't a really easy task in these games. I remember that you need 2 HMs just to get Draco Meteor.
>>
>>26185670
post team
>>
>>26185834
Yeah I'm there person who said they have a burning passion against DP but I am completely in love with diamond
>>
It wasn't that bad. The whole route is optional, too.

What was terrible was DP's fucking surf speed.
>>
>>26183902
What even was that shit? Tar?
>>26183953
You seem to forget that /vp/ loves tedious and annoying shit and says a game sucks if it doesn't have any of that.
>>
>>26185670
>literally exit out of it in ten seconds
>literally
that word does not mean what you think it means
>>
I think the only thing that really bugged me in Sinnoh was the fact that the snowy areas had hail as the weather condition. I had kinda wished they had made a snow condition with all the bonuses to ice types with none of the constant damage to go with the relaxed feeling of the area
>>
>>26183902
I wanted Pokemon and I got the ability to walk taken from me.
>>
>>26183902
There is literally a visible shortcut there to avoid to be sucked by the mud. Are you retarded?
I've learned it by memory and impulse, just pass through the lighter blue paths.

As for the Safari Zone it was the main point, you encounter Pokemon and forced to pass through said obstacles.

I liked the snow more, the routes were realistic and accurate to the real counterparts, although I don't know if moving fastly is a good solution for the mud and quicksands.
The snow slowing was that little thing that lets you enjoy the game even more, so was the blizzard, just like in the real Hokkaido and Tohoku (Northern Honshu region).
>>
>>26183902
Seriously, I don't get game mechanics that just slow the player down, or just stop them completely. It adds no challenge and just makes a task that could have been done in a minute much longer than it needs to be.

Its basically padding but without literally 0 effort
>>
File: flaaffy2.jpg (229 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
flaaffy2.jpg
229 KB, 900x507
>>26188640
This, I hate the fact they are still promoting the whole "hurr durr we must battle" trainers in every route, it literally adds no challenge and slow down the game, honestly the gym leaders and league system is also outdated and unoriginal, no need to push those useless characters that are absolutely piss easy, they literally slow down me.
My ideal game would consist of the intro scenes, cinematic trailer to sum up the whole story and then the credit ending titles, would be perfect, also the post game should be literally based on Smogon, seriosuly why didn't GF hired them, just make a screen and select whatever you need, an autopilot feature would be nice too, especially in game, can't believe they didn't develop a program for this, I do genuinely prefer watching the game rather than wasting my time "playing" it. Pokemon is dead, thanks Game Freak, thanks Nintendo, thanks PokemonCo.
>>
I got fire because of this fucking idiot i hope you are happy my father hates me now
>>
>>26188699
I'm gonna assume your baiting but at least trainers pose some kind of threat; as in you can actually lose. Whereas what challenge comes from being stuck in mud? Nothing. It just frustrates you and slows you down.
>>
>>26188699
>being this butt flustered over words on the internet
A game mechanic that slows or halts your movement speed in an RPG represents zero (0) challenge and only serves as a time sink.
>>
>>26188731
>>26188745
Seriously if you think we still need trainers in this dying saga you are probably mentally challenged, trainer battles against NPC are for nostalfags only and were completely useless back then too.
>>
>>26188761
>tfw the bait is this poor
>>
>>26188699
........pokemon showdown
>>
>>26188640
It's a marsh. You get bogged down. You can easily avoid it if you arent brainlessly moving through the mud. Kids and their ADHD.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.