[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you skipped X and Y and waited three years for Pokemon Z
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1407458824920.jpg (125 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
1407458824920.jpg
125 KB, 599x880
>you skipped X and Y and waited three years for Pokemon Z
>you're still stuck on Gen V
>>
You lucky bastard.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 800x600
>Stuck in Gen V
>Wishing that kind of hell on anyone
>>
That's what you get for being a poorfag
>>
>skipped Gens 4 and 5
>tfw over 300 new Pokemon when playing Y
Felt good man
>>
>>26183518
>I skipped X/Y
>bought AS to be updated with the most recent game
>found out that Gen VI was a big disappointment to the series
I feel the same as you OP, only that I bought an actual Gen VI game
>>
Thank god we're done with Gen VI tho.
It was total shit.

SM/Gen 7 gonna be hype.
>>
File: BW2protags.png (416 KB, 742x840) Image search: [Google]
BW2protags.png
416 KB, 742x840
>>26183537
>phoneposter
>tumblr memes
Great representation of the average gen 5 hater 10/10
>>
>>26183518
I heard there is possibility that Pokemon Z is going to be integrated with Sun & Moon and that after Elite Four you will be able to travel to Kalos like you could in games featuring Johto

Is there any possibility it might happen?
>>
>>26183518
gen 5 was goat though, especially after the slow slog that was gen 4 (although hgss were also goat)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.