[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favourite type?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13
File: Fire.png (69 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
Fire.png
69 KB, 375x360
What is your favourite type, and why?
>Fire
>Because most pokemon I like are Fire types
>>
>Grass
>Brcause most Pokemon I like are Grass types
>>
>>26182636
do you like roothoot?
>>
>Pokemon
>Because most kinds of Pokemon I like are Pokemon the thread.
>>
File: 1437841194038.png (994 KB, 1000x544) Image search: [Google]
1437841194038.png
994 KB, 1000x544
Ghost, because spoop = cute
>>
>water
> I like water
>>
I AM NOT HE, MASTER OF ROCKS, BUT I FOLLOW THE SAME ROAD

THE ROAD PAVED WITH ROCKS
>>
File: 1459961341146.jpg (1 MB, 1200x912) Image search: [Google]
1459961341146.jpg
1 MB, 1200x912
Steel because it's the improved version of Rock.
>>
>>26182647
He said Pokémon, not Fakemon.
>>
>>26183001
LISTEN HERE, YOU
>>
>>26183001
Defensively, sure
>>
Poison, because I play like an asshole.
>>
>>26182970
this,ghosts have the highest quality overall.also got to say that Mega Dusknoir needs to happen
>>
File: image.png (696 KB, 900x659) Image search: [Google]
image.png
696 KB, 900x659
Dark, because most dark type Pokémon are like me: intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>26183005
But Roothoot IS a real pokemon
>>
File: gotcha.png (6 KB, 126x114) Image search: [Google]
gotcha.png
6 KB, 126x114
Flying.
I'm a birdfag, what can I say.
>>
>this is my favorite because nost I like are like this

That's not a reason it's your favorite type, that's a fundamental aspect of how favorites work
>>
File: waaaaaaaaa.png (124 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
waaaaaaaaa.png
124 KB, 325x325
>>26182988
ITS THE D.U.P.!!!
>>
>>26183038
Mega Dusknoir would completely undermine Mega Banette tho.
>>
>>26183096
No, it is not. You have zero proof of that claim.
>>
File: weezing_costume_by_disnemon.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
weezing_costume_by_disnemon.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
>>26183035
Same. I also like allot of poison pokemon.

>muh weezing
>>
>>26182626
My favorite type is normie
>>
File: 1381116149079.png (786 KB, 798x598) Image search: [Google]
1381116149079.png
786 KB, 798x598
Steel, because:
>Most of them tend to have great designs
>My top 3 favorite Pokemon are all Steel-type
>I love dat bulk and resistances

>>26183001
Excellent taste my steelbro.
>>
GameFreak better remove the Fire type as a whole from Sun and Moon. It is easily the stupidest, most boring, poorly thought out, worst designed type. Absolutely disgusting. I further go on to say that all Fire types do not belong in this game and should be removed along with the type of which they are a part. As should all Fire moves, Fire-related items, weather conditions, and abilities. Overworld sun as well as the ability to walk and battle on land also need to go. In-game items such as Charcoal, Red Orb, and Magma Stone also deserve the boot, as does overworld sun. Furthermore, I believe major plot points of this game should be the player's climactic heroic action of increasing the polar ice caps from the planet and flooding the continents, as well as an underlying anti-global warming message.
In place of all this ground, locations such as trenches and typhoons should be added to the map, as well as sea-caves and currents. I also propose that more Water-Type Pokemon be added to replace the Fire-Types. Every day in this next game should be dark and stormy, and should also be characterized by frequent, non-destructive hurricanes.>>26182626
>>
>>26183908
Get off the computer, Archie, you're drunk as fuck.
>>
>>26183103
Alright, then let me switch it up a bit
>Fire
>Because of the playstile it has, the design it entails in pokemon who have this type, and because I mostly choose fire starters

Happy?
>>
>>26182626
Don't really have a favorite. But my least favorites are Normal and Ice.

Normal because most Normal Pokemon suck dick. Ice because they can easily be replaced by teaching a Pokemon TM13.
>>
>>26183908
(You)
>>
>>26183945
kek'd hard.
>>
Tied between ghost and water, ironically the least and most common types. However i only just normally like the damn jellyfish ghosts.
>>
I love the Ice-type, because I love winter, the snow, cold temperatures, and such. Outside of Articuno, though, I think Ice-type Pokémon designs generally suck, and of course the type is horrible in battle. I wish GF would stop neglecting it.
>>
>>26184463
>Implying Weavile's design sucks and that its horrible in battle
>>
Dark and Steel, they are just like my heart.
>>
>>26184485
Watch out, you might cut yourself on all that edge
>>
File: sccDi4n.jpg (147 KB, 746x937) Image search: [Google]
sccDi4n.jpg
147 KB, 746x937
Before I used to say that fire and fighting were my favorite types, since some of my favourite pokemon haved one of those two, but when you see the full list of pokemon wit those typings you see that the majority are very forgettable or meh in terms of power in game and design (like heatmor or the muppets)

Now I confidently say that ground and ghost are my favourite types, both have great variety of pokemon and have cool strategies of fight in their types, like ghost being tricksters or ground with the synergy they share in sand storm. Also a lot of my favourite pokemon it's ground or ghost, or both like based Golurk.
>>
File: Milotic dive.gif (946 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Milotic dive.gif
946 KB, 500x375
Water type is my favorite because I've always been fascinated by the ocean and marine animals. There are a lot of water Pokemon designs that I love, but there are also a lot that I think are awful. It's kind of half and half.
>>
Grass is my favorite because green is my favorite color and I think plant-like abilities and draining life energy are really neat. Plus Sceptile is just so damn cool and is my favorite Pokémon. A lot of other Grass type Pokémon have neat designs as well like Cradily and Trevenant.
>>
>>26182626
Fire/Fighting
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.