[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to Bayleef...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Pokemon Sun and Moon.jpg (457 KB, 779x3799) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Sun and Moon.jpg
457 KB, 779x3799
I want to Bayleef...
>>
File: 1447411909481.png (949 KB, 1280x1171) Image search: [Google]
1447411909481.png
949 KB, 1280x1171
>He doesn't have a cfw 3ds to play virtual console injections of every pokemon game up to Gen III
>>
>more pointless legendary megas

no thanks
>>
>>26182469
I'd actually like to play GSC on my 3DS. No dead battery hassles ever again.
>>
>>26183063
Flashcart.
But yes a GSC VC release is needed now to finish closing the transfer gap like they did with RBY. I want to inject my childhood Crystal savefile into a VC version and transfer some of my old mons.
>>
>>26183162
It would be nice if someone knew of a way to do it through Homebrew or if Pokemon would make a machine that did. Probably not gonna happen but who knows most people didn't expect Gamecube controller rereleases for the Wii.
>>
I'd a bayleef too, OP.
Is that what this thread's about?
>>
>>26182469
JESUS I HOPE SO THEY ALSO TALKING ABOUTE JHOTO STARTERS

Jhoto the best region in JAPAN.
>>
>>26182469
It's the 20th Anniversary, they're doing stuff related to previous pokemon games/media throughout the year, next could be Hoenn classic competition or something. You're just grasping at straws.
>>
File: Shadowstory.png (2 MB, 2010x1716) Image search: [Google]
Shadowstory.png
2 MB, 2010x1716
>>26182469
i was thinking the same thing maybe there is more behind this.
>>
>>26182469
>>26186809
Fuck off, we already have proof that the new games are about completely new Legendaries with completely new starters. It won't be a fucking Johto game. Fuck off Lugifags and Ho-Oh-Cucks.
>>
>>26186130
That's what I assumed.
>>
Intriguing, but probably inconsequential.

I'd like it though. Johto is my favorite region. I just don't want to begin to Bayleef and get let down.

There is definitely something big behind these games that they're building up to.
>>
Would the ability to import Pokemon from VC versions of GSC provide anything of use like Fissure Machamp?
>>
>>26186912
Growth Politoed, I think.
>>
>>26182478
>he doesn't have a DSTwo to play every pokemon game up to Gen V
step it up, senpai.
>>
>>26186809
>>26182469
What's with the Johto and Sinnohfags lately?
>>
>>26186838
>we already have proof that the new games are about completely new Legendaries with completely new starters
sauce?
>>
>>26182469
>>26186838 is right, the Mascot Legends, Starters, and most likely the Region are completely different from Johto. That being said, I firmly believe that Sun/Moon are going to be to X/Y like Gold/Silver were to Red/Green, so the Johto References would be much more present this Generation.
>>
>>26182478
Injections don't work with Bank you fucking retarded mongoloid product of a failed abortion
>>
I srtongly believe we'll get to pick Johto starters with their mega evolutions this time around. Ho-Oh and Lugia isn't much of a stretch.
>>
>>26187018
Eh, I doubt that especially since ORAS let us get the other 4 sets of starters.
>>
>>26183162
>suggesting to spend money on it when he can have it for free and better
>>
>>26187038
Without any new megas so it doesn't count.
>>
>>26187057
>Without any new megas so it doesn't count.
And the whole reason they did it is so they don't have to later on.
Plus they can just have the stones for sale in some stone store in the postgame like they did in XY and ORAS.
>>
>>26186675
Idk Anon they already did a Hoenn event similar to Kanto and now the Johto comp. Also I know they are doing Pokemon events all year round but Johto comp would have made sense in July (release of crystal), November (release of GS), or during March (Celebii month). Hoenn comp was to celebrate ORAS release, Kanto comp was to celebrate RBY release on Eshop. Seems odd to have a Johto comp out of nowhere to me. I would say possible GSC Eshop release if anything. It's all a fan theory though which are everywhere lately.
>>
I WANT TO BAYLEEF
>>
>>26185783
You can do it with CFW on your 3DS + a flashcart and mega memory card to get the save into your computer.
>>
>>26187884
that is nice for people who are in that predicament
>>
>>26186809
I want to Bayleef that too
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.