[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PAL Darkrai Codes x3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: edgelord.jpg (10 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
10 KB, 209x241
Sup /vp/
Got some extra codes at EB, willing to trade them off. I'm after thundurus, zekrom and dialga so I can catch the others. Not too fussed with natures as long as they aren't completely counterproductive. If I get those, I'll give the remaining codes for any neat HAs.
My FC is 3497-2791-4294
Cheers
>>
>>26182385
I have all three, however they're not from Gen 6. Is that ok with you?
>>
>>26182591
yeah, how do you want to get the code?
>>
>>26182591
should still work with getting the trio leaders, right?
>>
>>26182662
From what I've heard, I think so. The only time I've heard of similar restrictions is in Black and White when you needed the genie that your game spawned when you had Tornadus and Thundurus in your party to get Landorus to show up at Abundant Shrine.

By the way, the Dialga's Modest, the Thundurus is Calm and the Zekrom is Hardy. My FC's 1547-5494-3809 if you still want to trade.
>>
>>26182753
Yes I do, getting online now. Can give the code for darkrai by email or steam or whatever
>>
>>26182770
Could you email it to me? My email's [email protected]
>>
>>26182784
>[email protected]
Will do after first trade
>>
>>26182795
Zekrom's up.
>>
>>26182796
>[email protected]
sent code, did you want an extra?
>>
>>26182795
Just sent up Dialga and Thundurus is ready.
>>
>>26182803
Uh, if that's ok with you, I guess. Thanks for sending the first one, by the way.
>>
>>26182808
second code sent. Have one remaining if anybody has any neat HAs like talonflame
>>
>>26182813
Thanks, dude.
>>
>>26182813
Is there anything else you might want? I have quite a lot of interesting Pokémon and legendaries, just not Talonflame or its family.
>>
I have 3 spare codes

Looking for kyogre zekrom and lugia
>>
>>26183730
I can give you Zekrom. Are the codes for the EU/PAL region?
>>
>>26183826
>>26183826
Pal
I can dl him to my game and we can trade ?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.