[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And as always, you Faggots are jumping the gun, getting into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1399446444226.png (2 MB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1399446444226.png
2 MB, 800x640
And as always, you Faggots are jumping the gun, getting into your hype train, and thinking that everything's gonna be fine, right? MOTHERFUCKING WRONG.

I'm apalled. You're more stupid than 2 years ago. Every. Single. One. Of. You.

Did you not read this year's fucking investor's meeting? Did you not witnessed how Nintendo is practically fractured, due to the failure of the WiiU, and the losses that the company has had? (thankfully they're not like two years ago, but still, it's loss on the eyes of investors)

Don't you remember the fucking same scenario? The very same fucking "push" that had Game Freak to release a half-baked, one year of development only ORAS, and announce it fully, and to damage control the losses, talking the shit out of the game, even SPOILING all the game before it was completely released?

History could repeat again. And regardless of how much Nintendo thinks they can cover their ass with a game that's gonna be released next year ALONG with the NX (which i remind you, is GONNA KILL/MERGE HANHELDS AND CONSOLES as soon as the LOCAL CONSOLE is out), They will need to do another DAMAGE CONTROL with all the games they have at hand. Pokemon, ONCE AGAIN, being the most important of them all to sell on holidays, will have more coverage than what it'd really should have.

I don't know how can you be hyped, but this EXACT same scenario played two years ago, and look what we got. I'm not saying that "It'll happen. Period", but for fucks sake, the possibility is once again in the air.

The fact that the game, despite being developed by more than a year (if that's true, though), could be forced to be announced in mid-final development state, and also completely revealed again, worries me. Quite a lot.

I'm not saying it'll happen, but i look at the signs, and can only be afraid of what the outcome will be. Did they learned their lesson, or are they going to fuck-up another game like they did with ORAS?

Again, how can you be hyped after that?
>>
>I'm apalled. You're more stupid than 2 years ago. Every. Single. One. Of. You.
Bull. I don't give a damn about leaks or whatever other source this new "information" is expected from.
>>
>>26182196
I'm just hyped because it's Pokémon. I'd rather have another ORAS than no game at all.
>>
File: 1461803468547.png (107 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1461803468547.png
107 KB, 625x468
>>26182196
I would rather say i'm ignorant than stupid
Because, well
I didn't even know Nintendo was in a tight spot, but if that's the case...
>>
>>26182196
>And regardless of how much Nintendo thinks they can cover their ass with a game that's gonna be released next year ALONG with the NX (which i remind you, is GONNA KILL/MERGE HANDHELDS AND CONSOLES as soon as the LOCAL CONSOLE is out)
So should I save the $200 (almost my whole weekly wage as a part-timer) I was planning on spending this week on a N3DSXL? I wanna finally play the new games but if this thing is gonna run them I might as well wait.
>>
>>26182196
tl;dr look at me guys I hate ORAS

why did you need a wall of text for that again?
>>
>>26182196
I can be hyped because ORAS was good. I was expecting a RS remake, and that's what I got.
>>
>>26182449
No. You should buy Sun and Moon if you're a true Pokemon fan. And the N3DS is a scam anyways
>>
Nice copypasta you autismal fuck. It only took you 2 hours to spoil it.
>>
>>26182556
>N3DS is a scam
How so? I mean it's a small ass upgrade from the last one but it'd be my first 3DS.
>>
>spoiling a remake
What
>>
tl;dr

If you want to post a blog, OP, go to >>>/t/umblr
>>
>>26183092
>2016
>Being unable to read paragraphs
>>
File: dunsparce-tequila-210x226.jpg (15 KB, 210x226) Image search: [Google]
dunsparce-tequila-210x226.jpg
15 KB, 210x226
>>26182196
After reading all that, I have literally no idea what you are even upset about.

Your inebility to relate your thoughts to other probably means you're autistic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.