[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the boss, and I'm sick of waiting! I want Pikachu,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: boss.jpg (26 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
26 KB, 600x408
This is the boss, and I'm sick of waiting! I want Pikachu, and this time don't screw it up!
>>
>>26178323
Sent! :)
>>
WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN
>>
YOU KNOW US AS TEAM ROCKET
AND WE FIGHT FOR WHAT IS WRONG
>>
Why Pikachu?
>>
>>26179024
For Mahem, And Madness, And Rare Pokemon!
>>
File: 1459102491455.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459102491455.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>
I always disliked how Giovanni had a Persian in the anime for no reason

he's supposed to be a ground type trainer and it just doesn't fit with all of the other powerful and intimidating looking pokemon he uses
>>
>>26180606
Because Persian is a Gen 1 CRIT MONSTER?
Also, it fits his aesthetic as a genteel.
>>
>>26180617

speaking of that

I really wish GF would go back to that method of calculating critical hits

obviously it shouldn't be as broken as it was in gen 1 but I just mean I wish critical hits would be calculated based on stats again
they could even make a new stat just related to critical hit chance
I think doing it this way could help balance a lot of pokemon better
>>
>>26180606
Probably because at the time it was a pretty common trope for main antagonists of cartoons to have cats that they can pet while being evil.
>>
>>26180606
But it obviously wasn't a battle pokemon. It was a pet.
>>
>>26181197
He kicked Ass's ash with it.
>>
>>26182853
That just makes it more humiliating.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.