[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like ANY of these? In any of the forms? At all? For a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: 8lmNP.png (46 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
8lmNP.png
46 KB, 350x200
Do you like ANY of these? In any of the forms? At all?

For a reason that isn't competitive.

Legit question. I want to find these people.
>>
>>26174433
I like all the Therian formes except Landorus'. I'm neutral towards the Incarnate formes, they're boring but not repelling like Heatran or Volcanion.
>>
It should've just been Therian for the lesser duo and Incarnate for Landorus.
>>
I only like Landorus-I because it looks like that katamary damacy guy
The other incarnate forms arent really great.
Therian designs are okay
>>
>>26174433
landorus is ok
>>
>>26174433
Are they supposed to be like Italian restaurant security? I really don't understand them
>>
>>26174433
Like both Tornadus forms, indifferent to Landorus Therian form and Thundurus incarnate, and hate Landorus incarnate and especially Thundurus Therian.
>>
>>26174433
Their design honestly grew on me, idk about their landforms though, as pokemon theyr realy cool, but as the regions trio legendaries theyre absolutely dissapointing. Dont let that stigma of disapointment ruin their look
>>
File: Forces.of.Nature.full.1541020.jpg (398 KB, 1712x1050) Image search: [Google]
Forces.of.Nature.full.1541020.jpg
398 KB, 1712x1050
>>26174433
I think the Therians are really cool but don't at all like their Incarnate forms. Should have been this way from the beginning.
>>
>>26174433
I like both Tornadus forms. His color scheme and details fit theie bland body type better. I also like both Landorus forms a little, probably because I own and use them sometimes. Thundurus is ass, especially the Incarnate form.
>>
File: MOUSTACHEEEES.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MOUSTACHEEEES.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>26174433
I've always liked Incarnate forms. Their battle theme is very good as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCkmgssjhvo
Honestly, I was surprised that so many people hated them.

I'm fond of therian forms as well, however Thundurus-T has retarded anatomy.
>>
>>26174433
>for a reason that isn't competitive
I'm not a furfag, so no, I don't like any Pokemon for a reason that isn't related to the games.
>>
>>26174637
Ha! Gay
>>
>>26174637
>Only way to play pokémon is competitive
I'll give you a 2/10 for making me reply. Make it more subtly next time.
>>
Thanks doc
>>
Tornadus T is alright. I am a birdfag however.
>>
Incarnate forms are shit
Therian forms are actually pretty cool
>>
File: ree.jpg (59 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
59 KB, 422x750
Really bland designs.
Extremely uninspired copy/pastes.
Mostly used by Smogonfags.
Objectively shit otherwise.
Very forced features.
Easy to use because of cheapness.

God awful color schemes.
Exceptionally weak version of Kanto Birds.
None of them did anything to warrant fandom.
Inane naming conventions
Especially poor intro in games/anime.
Stupid hair and mustaches.
>>
>>26174433
Sure, why not? Their designs aren't really bad and i love the therian forms, with T-Tornadus being my favorite flying type of all. I understand why people could dislike them though, and i hated the copypasted sprites too.

>>26174697
Half of this post doesn't even mean anything.
>>
I actually used Tornadus on my first run of Black.Weird buff genie man just appealed to me.Therian Tornadus is the best,Landorus is pretty good,and Thundurus I've never really cared for
>>
I like them conceptually.
>>
>>26174433
i think they're really badass
>>
>>26174578
This. The Therian formes are elder god tier, but the incarnate ones need to fuck off. Just one of them would be fine, but three copypasted ugly mons is too much.
>>
>>26174433
I love goofy palette swapped characters like the mortal kombat ninjas. So I like them for that reason.
>>
>>26174433
Therians are nice. Incernates are complete shit design-wise. I only use Thundurus-I because Prankster T-wave and Taunt are really useful.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nh6harnMOC1r4hcy0.gif (943 KB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nh6harnMOC1r4hcy0.gif
943 KB, 300x271
I think the Incarnate forms look a bit goofy, but I've never sperged out over them the way /vp/ does. Therian forms are cool, love love Tornadus-T.

>For reasons that aren't competitive.
Why is it such a crime to love a mon for its competitive viability?
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (47 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
47 KB, 400x267
>>26174697
>Exceptionally weak version of Kanto Birds.
Good joke anon, good joke.
>>
File: No thanks.gif (462 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
No thanks.gif
462 KB, 380x380
>>26174433
R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E
>>
>>26174790
Because them it's too easy to like just about anything that gamefreak decide it's good.

That's why I put that there. I don't hold anything against you if you do.
>>
File: 1386975742294.png (59 KB, 420x367) Image search: [Google]
1386975742294.png
59 KB, 420x367
I like all of the Therian formes actually, especially Tornadus, and the only problem with the Incarnates is that there are three of them instead of just one. I also like using Landorus (both formes) and Thundurus (Incarnate) competitively.
>>
Hated them back in Unova but warmed up to them in Hoenn because they fit in with the whole weather theme.
>>
How can you not like landorus being a fucking lion?
>>
>>26174433
Better questoin: Is there a reason to hate them outside of them being competitively cancer for inducing bullshit RNG with Rock Slide, Hurricane and Thunder Wave?
>>
File: 1375292211373.jpg (31 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
1375292211373.jpg
31 KB, 600x547
>>26174846
Use this one instead.
>>
I genuinely like Landorus-Therian.
He looks cool.

I like genie Tornadus, too.

>why?
I can't really give a good explanation. I must just be a fag.
>>
my first day playing pokemon Y i didnt really understand what Wonder Trade was all about yet and i was kinda a douchebag about trading out shitmons for a few hours, and as it happened it was Wednesday. I got a therian Landorous level 15 with perfect IV and i used it as my "starter" for the rest of the game, not even realizing it was a legendary till over a week later. i love that thing
>>
Thundurus and Tornadus are cool.

I hate Landorus with every fiber of my being.
>>
>>26174881
Pallet Swaps who not satisfied enough of taking 3 slots of a pokedex, all have 3 extra forms.
>>
>>26175424
At least they're more different one another than Lati@s or the pixies.
>>
>>26174615
I always liked this theme.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 500x667
>>26174433
I like all three of them. I already thought their Incarnate forms were neat; all their Therian forms did was put icing on the cake. Nothing will beat the Regis in my eyes though.

I wish these three had been the only trio in Unova and that the Musketeers has been saved for Kalos. I hate the inconsistency.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.