[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No SM info at e3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1399769224769.png (82 KB, 203x217) Image search: [Google]
1399769224769.png
82 KB, 203x217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp_ZYXYTd14

Nintendo isn't having a direct and Zelda Wii U is literally, LITERALLY the only thing they'll have.

post yfw
>>
>Nintendo takes a collective shit on their fanbases last E3
>decides to not even have a Digital Event planned this E3

Well, at least they know when to quit. I can't imagine how they'd make up for that atrocity they pulled off. It easily dethroned E3 2008 as the worst Nintendo E3 showing. At least Miyamoto looked like he was having fun on stage with Wii Music.
>>
Big Pokémon news is rarely shown at E3, the only time I can think of is maybe they might have revealed Fairy type at E3? I can't remember.
>>
>>26174405
With XY they did it and with ORAS they did it. The only reason they didn't before is because they weren't worldwide releases.
>>
>>26174358
fuck no, 2008 was way worse

at least we got paper jam in 2015 along with other actual games
>>
>>26175592
Even then a majority of the games they showed at E3 last year were already revealed in another Direct, the puppetry was cringeworthy, and they spent a majority of the time doing developer interviews and talking about Mario Maker. I'm aware that last year was Mario's 30th anniversary but did they really need to spend as much time as they did talking about it?
>>
>>26174358
I blame Kimishima.
>>
File: zBumEvF.png (168 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
zBumEvF.png
168 KB, 700x700
Nintendo has dissapointed us so much we aren't even getting a reaction now.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.