[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there will be a 3rd "neither" gender in pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>there will be a 3rd "neither" gender in pokemon MS
>the owl is actually legit
>the region will be literally a hallway, not like unova but a literal, straight hallway, you start in the south and progress to the north
>1/3rd of the characters will be ambiguously brown
>europe release will be 5 months after US release, australia release will be 8 months after the US release
>it's NDS exclusive
>you can catch the region's local mew clone after the 1st gym
>there will be no climatic legendary battle, it just joins you
>the elite four only have 3 pokemon, all about 10 levels below yours
>mega charizard Z and mega lucario X are the only new megas
>no costumization aside from picking your character's race
>the villainous team are just generic evil nazis who want to control the region
>the game ends with the champion giving you a dont b prejudice dialogue
>hillary clinton wins the election
>>
>>26171831
>implying Genderless doesn't exist already
>>
>>26171831
>>hillary clinton wins the election
>implying Hillary "My Own Daughter Called One of My Opponents 'President'" Clinton has a chance
>>
>>26171869
She wins through electoral bureaucracy magic
>>
File: robo.jpg (43 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
robo.jpg
43 KB, 335x335
>>26171831
>there will be a 3rd "neither" gender in pokemon MS
Finally, Game Freak is going the distance and making a Pokemon game that acknowledges robot-kind.
>>
>>26171831
>>europe release will be 5 months after US release, australia release will be 8 months after the US release

All could happen except this.

Nintendo usually releases stuff in Europe before America these days because we are mug enough to pay twice as much for the same games than the US under the excuse of "tax" when Nintendo haven't paid a penny of tax in Europe since 1987.
>>
>>26171869
She's jewish
>>
>>26171839
They're talking about the trainer.

>Now tell me. Are you a boy, a girl, or none of the above?
>>
File: unidentified SJW-class creature.png (169 KB, 391x317) Image search: [Google]
unidentified SJW-class creature.png
169 KB, 391x317
>>26172170
It would yeild a character that resemble pic related
>>
>>26171888
>robot-kind
Fuck off, R2-D2.
>>
>>26171831
>genderless doesn't already account for this
Wew
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>26171831
>mfw none of this will be true
>>
>game begins by checking your privilege and scales the difficulty accordingly
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.