[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me anything about Sun & Moon. I will give you what you want.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3
File: pokemonlogo.png (209 KB, 2000x736) Image search: [Google]
pokemonlogo.png
209 KB, 2000x736
Ask me anything about Sun & Moon. I will give you what you want.
>>
>>26171363
Actual info? Oh, that's right, the one thing you can't give.
>>
>>26171363
Are they natural satellites?
>>
>>26171374
>>26171374
Yessir.

>>26171370
Try me.
>>
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes well you might find
You get what you need
>>
Starters?
>>
>>26171384
Give me solid and definite proof that you do indeed work for or have any kind of contact with game freak that would give you access to information. If you can't provide this info then you are a faggot and no one here should believe you.
>>
>>26171384
>Try me.
Fine. Give me definite proof that you legitimately has a position that allows you to obtain information about Sun & Moon and tell me what the new regional Pseudo Legendary is.
>>
Please, I just want to hear SOMETHING about the legendary mascots. Im so sick of seeing "Owl is real vs fake" threads. Absolutely no one is talking about the legendaries, just flames of "Im right you're wrong"
>>
how much kanto / gen 1 pandering
>>
>>26171524
The Sun legendary's name is Solgaleo and is based on the sun. The Moon Legendary's name is Lunaala and is based on the moon. The trio master's name is Marshadow and is based on eclipses.
>>
What about the gym leaders, are we going to see more characterization this time or they are in the game just to be defeated?
>>
>>26171479
Mokuroh. You're right about it being an owl. It is NOT the grass owl that so many of you are now familiar with, however. That owl is fake. Mokuroh is the fire starter. It's starts as a cute baby owl with a little smoke scarf, and gets bigger and more wrapped in smoke, with fire as its eyebrows. It's got a white/gray/black/red color scheme.

Think of the Japanese pokemon, and how they say their names. "Moku moku" is the sound of smoke. The name in English is Smoot(smoke/soot/hoot).

The grass starter is a feline. It starts off as a little lion, with a puff of seeds around its head(like a dandelion). Turns into a saber tooth tiger at the end with angular flowers coming off its head and shoulders. In English, this is Pollion(pollen/lion).

Ashimari is indeed the water starter. It looks like its own animal. The bulbous blue thing that you guys have is not really hitting the mark. This thing is a little less cute and a little cooler. It's like a fish and a sea turtle without a shell. It's hard to describe. It evolves into a kind of serpent-like thing. English name is Gilluxe.

>>26171491
>>26171514
I will not be proving myself. Take it or leave it.

There are a couple who qualify as pseudo legendary. One if a pure poison type with an insanely powerful ability called "Toxic Touch." Physical contact=badly poisoned. It's an upright, swamp-monster looking thing called "Corroslime." The second is a fairy/dragon type. It kinda reminds me of Dragonite, but it's a lot more done up. It's got purple and pink and looks a little more feminine. It's called "Dramean."
>>
>>26171363
Any cool ghost-type? What about the fossils?
>>
>>26171610
>I will not be proving myself. Take it or leave it.
You just proved yourself a faker then.
>>
>>26171524
Solgaleo is moon's mascot. It is a fire/dragon type. It's basically a huge griffin. Name in English is Solgrif. Lunaala is sun's mascot, and a water/dragon type. It looks kind of like Dragonair and Milotic has a cool common ancestor.

>>26171526
If you mean what I think you mean, hardly any. There are generation 1 pokemon introduced into the game after the pokedex expands. It starts off limited to the new pokemon, of which there are 122. Trainers, however, carry some pokemon from previous generations.

>>26171544
Two gym leaders are relevant past their titles. The first is the very first gym, which is a normal gym. Joe, the leader, acts as an advice giver throughout the game, and gives you info/a key item and an HM. The second is the water gym leader, River(is his name). He helps against the evil team.
>>
>>26171703
What about the female gym leaders?
>>
>>26171384
Sun isnt a satellite tho

dis guy a fake
abandon thread
>>
>>26171687
Yes! There are two. Spectrix, a ghost/fairy who looks like a haunter with wings(in a loose way, more in terms of shape), although it has a way different face. The other is a pure ghost. It's called Wisper. It has no pre or post-evolutions. It's a dark figure, semi-humanoid holding a finger up to its face like "shh." It's kind of fat, with a simple design.
>>
>>26171514
I can't give you proof about who I am because I don't want to be fired obviously. I can tell you that the regional pseudo is a dragon/flying
>>
is there a big post game?
>>
>>26171749
>>26171687

I forgot fossils, my bad.

One is a rock/fighting thing based on a saurolophus, and the other is rock/steel based on the ankylosaurus.

>>26171712
There are three. Fire gym is a female leader, as is ground gym and electric gym.

Normal
Ground
Fire
Water
Grass
Electric
Steel
Dark
>>
>>26171703
Solgaleo's name would never be Solgrif in English. Besides Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mesprit, and Azelf, every single legendary and every single mythical Pokemon have had the same name in Japanese and English, including every box legendary. Rayquaza was the only box legend a little off (Reikuuza), but none have ever been as off as Solgaleo and Solgrif. You done fucked up.
>>
>>26171764
You do realize that's the third pseudo legendary that's been given in this thread, right? Fuck off, you aren't fooling anyone when you can't even keep up with your own bullshit.
>>
OP I can't stand people like you. You are just evil.

You want attention? You don't have to post here your fake "information". Go away
>>
>>26171774
Yes. There's a fair amount of exploration. As people have noticed, the game draws inspiration from Hawaii. The main game consists of four islands, with the other four being able to be explored in the post-game. There is a battle frontier of sorts, called the "Battle Island." There are a couple of post-game missions to wrap up some main-story loose-ends. There are also a couple areas on the main-game islands that open up after the elite four is beaten. There's a volcano, kind of reminiscent of Mt. Silver, where there are higher level pokemon.

I did not expect the headache I currently have.
Goodnight, people.
>>
>>26171782
>>26171796
You will hate me less when the time comes.
>>
>>26171749
>ghost called Wisper
The mascot of Yo-Kai Watch is literally a ghost named Whisper. Try harder next time.
>>
>>26171799
>I did not expect the headache I currently have.
>Goodnight, people.
And now he's retreating because he ran out of fake info. Just like every other faker does when all the questions they had prepared for had been answered.
>>
File: and listen well.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
and listen well.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>26171363
what color are the clothes of the protagonists?
>>
Do you fight Pokemon?
>>
Most of the real leakers didn't give a lot info, they just gave tiny info. But this guy apparently "knows" everything about the game. This isn't even making sense. Only a few people know everything, and those are the ones who talk with Masuda every fucking day.
>>
>>26171363
Why should I believe you?
>>
File: Black_2_White_2_Elesa.png (54 KB, 240x336) Image search: [Google]
Black_2_White_2_Elesa.png
54 KB, 240x336
>>26171363
But can you give me what I NEED?
>>
If anon is right i'm going to fucking scream
>>
Can you put two fingers up my butt and slosh them around vigurously until I cum from having my lewd prostate stimulated?
>>
>>26171814
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o%27-the-wisp
>>
People it's real

This guy's info IS REAL. I can feel it
>>
>>26171363
Will we see Diantha again?
>>
>>26172032
Yeah, but they're not going to make a Ghost Pokemon named Wisper when the main Yo-Kai from Yo-Kai Watch is a ghost named Whisper. It's like them making a rat named Peekachu. I don't care what the origin is--it's way too similar. Maybe if it were just some random Yo-Kai it wouldn't be that much of a stretch, but since it's the narrator of the game and a big part of the anime, I doubt they'd do that.
>>
>>26171363
when will we see the first trailer?
>>
>>26171363
Anything you say?

Alright.

I want your source.
>>
When will we get news?
>>
>>26171363
How many new Pokemon?
>>
>>26171363
Sasuke or Naruto?
>>
>>26173690
Already been answered. Lurk more, kiddo.

>It starts off limited to the new pokemon, of which there are 122.
>>
is the game harder now? or does it have difficulty settings?
>>
>>26171814
The mascot of Yo-Kai Watch is a fire cat named Jibanyan, Whisper isn't the mascot.
>>
>>26171363
>souce: my ass
>>
>>26171610
>goodra again
nah
>>
Name of the team?
>>
>>26171703
Though I knew you were fake, you had me interested with the starters and other info, but you lost me at Solgrif.

But entertain me. New Megas? More specifically, Mega Lilligant?
>>
Wrap it up guys. He ain't coming back.
>>
>>26171363
What is the radius of the Sun?
>>
>>26171703
>fire/dragon type
>water/dragon type
I am so glad you're a fake
>>
>>26177163
Dude the games come in rectangular boxes. They don't have a radius.
>>
What are the regional rodents and starter birds like?
>>
>>26177509
Enclose the box in the smallest sphere that fits it and tell me.
>>
>>26177901
This is called ' distance that is measured from the center of the box till any of its angles'.
It's not 'a thing'. And it doesn't have a name.
If you mean the line joining two opposite angles, still it would have to be the half of this.
The word radius applies only to circles.

Now let's hope 1) you weren't baiting and 2) you learned something today.

>inb4: of course I was baiting, to hide his ignorance.
>>
>>26171610
>That owl is fake
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
>>
>>26178003
Well it is...
>>
>>26177986
Of course I was baiting, to hide his ignorance.

I love you, anon.
>>
>>26177702
>starter birds like?
You don't need some fake leaker to tell you this, the regional bird is more than likely the woodpecker from the announcement trailer for Sun and Moon.
>>
i really dont know what to ask. so just give me some random info please.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.