[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I’ll seriously never get over the fact that Mega Lopunny was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
I’ll seriously never get over the fact that Mega Lopunny was designed to have torn pantyhose.

At least before ORAS Game Freak could deny that any of their Pokemon designs were intended to evoke the reaction that Gardevoir, Lucario, and Lopunny did, but this?

There’s no way they didn’t know what they were doing here. I figure when designing Mega Lopunny they probably said something along the lines of “fuck it, the Pokephiles are going to fetishize this regardless, might as well humor them.”
>>
>>26167371
I like what they did with its ears. It looks like braids.
>>
>>26167371

She also wears boots with the fur.

Really though if you see this and get turned on you might have some mental issues you need to sort out.
>>
>>26167394
Being this low test.
>>
the patterning on her legs is called onataru and is a traditional way to render fog clouds. japanese kick boxers would traditionally wear loose pants with this pattern. it is a reference to the mythological fight between the red and blue oni.
>>
File: 428Lopunny[1].png (825 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
428Lopunny[1].png
825 KB, 1280x1280
Lopunny was always a sexualized Pokemon.

>Design is based on bunny girls/playboy bunnies
>Cry sounds like a wolf whistle
>Abilities are Cute Charm and Klutz (which is called Clumsy in Japanese, i.e. the cute but clumsy girl stereotype, this ability was also exclusive to Lopunny before Gen 5)
>Team Charm
>>
>>26167394
>if you see this and get turned on you might have some mental issues you need to sort out.
I think it's the opposite, actually.
It's perfectly normal for a man to get a boner over something vaguely shaped like a woman with hips good enough to bear his children.
>>
>>26167435
Literally, my mom's bimbo.
>>
itt: niggas who see sex everywhere
>>
>>26167429
I'm glad this meme is stilll alive.
>>
Pokémon were always sexualized. Jynx with oversized breast cups and Nidorina with her 'pronounced' chest were there from the start. That stuff was considered sexy by the standards of mid-90s, Lopunny is a sex standard of 00 and Mega Lopunny is update for 10s. The sexualisation was always present and adjusted to current times.
>>
Not that I'm complaining anyway.

She looks kinda nice and has some good stats. I forgot, but I think her speed is something like 134? It's really hard to anything to match her from my experiences online, usually you have to sac to get a free switch and throw a direct counter.

I think I survived Megamom fakeouts before, so even that can't really stay in. I like her overall.
>>
>>26167444
You have mental problems. This doesn't depict something shaped like a woman with wide hips for child-bearing. That's not even how legs attach.
>>
>>26167371
She looks like a massive skank.
>>
>>26167534
>NO ME GUSTA the Reboot
>>
>>26167371
That's probably exactly what they did considering they made gardevoir into a fucking bride/wife/waifu
>>
File: 1461340290141.jpg (107 KB, 363x461) Image search: [Google]
1461340290141.jpg
107 KB, 363x461
>>26167655
You're not that silly anon.
No one is.
>>
>>26167371
I think the torn leggings and braided ears are simply adorable.

If you see this as sexual, then there's a problem with you to be honest. For fuck's sake, it still maintains its Velveteen rabbit body design.
>>
>>26167973
>If you see this as sexual, then there's a problem with you to be honest
You don't know the human psyche very well
>>
>>26167394
>>26167973
What are fetish's?
>>
>>26168648
Frankly, this just borders on plush-fucking territory. It doesn't even have a humanoid shape.
>>
>>26167371
I just see a bunny fighter, y'all already are fucked wanting to bone fictional creatures so any vaguely "sexual" thing would turn you on
>>
>>26167371

Lopunny is literally a playboy bunny. They made her mega a gym bunny. I'm not seeing the stretch.
>>
>>26168726
>It doesn't even have a humanoid shape
Are you blind or stupid?
>>
Lopunny can be handwaved with the added fighting type.

Mega Gardevoir literally looks like a bride.
>>
>>26167534
>Sac something
>To send in a counter

Then it's not a counter
>>
>>26168773
Does a disjointed, doll-like body look remotely humanoid to y- you know, I nearly forgot where I am.
>>
>>26168953

Maybe tell Game Freak that Lopunny shouldn't be in the HUMANshaped egg group.
>>
File: 1281650490504.jpg (9 KB, 224x180) Image search: [Google]
1281650490504.jpg
9 KB, 224x180
>>26167371
>when fanart depicts Mega Lopunny's legs as actual pantyhose, with the brown spots bulging out

That's not how it works.
>>
>>26169000
Why not? It's more plausible that it's fabric than discolored fur. It doesn't cover just the legs, it's a suit that goes all the way up to the chest/neck.
>>
>>26168953
>Dolls don't look humanoid
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.