[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /vp/, I would share with you these (fake) leaks. And don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: ślimok.jpg (135 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
ślimok.jpg
135 KB, 894x894
Hi /vp/,
I would share with you these (fake) leaks. And don't blame me, I just find them very interesting and maybe you will too.
(I found them on 4chan some long time ago)

In my opinion they looks well-designed, especially this water snail. I fucking love this cutemon. Fire starter looks literally like Satan, which is kickass. And Grass starter, well, I don't mind him, but still looks good.

And you all, what do you think?
Yes, this is my attempt to create calm conversation/discussion. I hope it will work.
>>
The water snail owns planets!
>>
>>26166510
very nice, op
that water snail is 10/10
>>
I love this water snail too. I even created name for it, which is:
>Shellami
Shell + nami (wave for japanese)
>>
>>26166510
I love the water snail. Grass starter kind of reminds me of Bulbasaur. Fire starter is based af. Wish we could have these fake leaks over the shitty fake owl and volcanic abortion.
>>
All three are 10/10--Three Runs to use all.
>>
>>26166736
Ya see, I wish for it too. But I'm scared these are really fake It hurts as fuck
>>
File: starters_by_zerudez-d9utwje.png (200 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
starters_by_zerudez-d9utwje.png
200 KB, 420x420
ITT: We post fake starter pokemon and decide on our favourites.
>>
>>26166905
I really like this grass-type goat/sheep, even if it looks like Skiddo rip-off. Still better than owl and you know the rest
>>
>>26166905
This is probably my favorite fake trio

Grass Ram feels a tad too generic but Fire Cub and Water Basilisk are 10/10
>>
File: fake_sun_moon_starter_by_nyjee.jpg (168 KB, 624x463) Image search: [Google]
fake_sun_moon_starter_by_nyjee.jpg
168 KB, 624x463
>>26166790
That's the worst part about fakes. No, not the months of trolling. That will pass. What never goes away is the pain of knowing one of your favorite designs will never be usable in the games, will never be an actual Pokemon.
>>
Why has nobody burned this thread the fuck down? Fake leaks are bad no matter how you look at it. Focus on what exists and wait patiently till the real leaks.
>>
>>26166510
Snail
>>26166905
Bear
>>26166959
Owl
>>
>>26166510
That snail is adorable. I wish it was real.
>>
>>26166510
These are absolutely fantastic

>Grass Wolverine/Bear
"Gulimber"

>Fire Goat
"Bilferno"

>Water Snail
"Shellami"

I like it
>>
>>26167220
Your names for others are pletty good, I like them. I'll name them that.
>>
>>26166790
Sorry to get your hopes up, but they are fake, they were drawn by Lucas-Costa on deviantART.

http://lucas-costa.deviantart.com/art/NEW-STARTERS-POKEMON-Z-571286183
>>
>>26166959
that's why you learn to make personal hacks of the games
>>
>>26166905
I really like the basilisk and bear honestly. I kind of wish Zerudez (the artist behind them) would draw evolutions for them just to see what they could turn into.
>>
>>26166959
Whats even worse is that while the designs you posted are great, at least one of the the starters is going to be -8/10 butt ugly awful on top of what you mentioned.
>>
>>26167282
Or worse. All 3. Let's not forget what happened in Unova.
>>
We should make this a drawthread and make our own starters.

I'd take the helm as drawfag but I'm going to the mall with friends.
>>
I liked the peacock / tasmanian devil / manatee set the best but I can't find it and forgot to save it
>>
>>26166905
The water starter is one of my favorite fakes, but the other two seem like they've been done before, somehow.
>>
>>26166730
Weeaboo get out.
>>
>>26166510
I like all three.

I would love the bear 10x more if it's final stayed on all fours.
There seems to be a problem with Ursaring and Beartic not just using all fours.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1920
>>26169800
Here you go Senpai, it's the best quality pic I could find...
>>
>>26169869
You have no idea how much I want to hug that Manatee.

Literally, I can picture it waddling up to you bouncing its neck with that fucking smile on his face.
>>
>>26169825
never
>>
File: feraligatrhug.jpg (286 KB, 750x830) Image search: [Google]
feraligatrhug.jpg
286 KB, 750x830
>>26169869
U R my hero
>>
>>26169825
But...you play a Japanese monster catching franchise, so technically wouldn't you be a weeaboo?
>>
>>26169883
I find all of these designs to be quite appealing. I've actually enjoyed the designs for most of the fake leaks so far, except for that damn owl and whatever the hell "cubble" is...
I'm hoping I haven't had my expectations raised too high...

>>26169942
No trouble citizen. I've been saving all the potential leaks, even when they are proven fake, so I can compare them to the real deal.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.