[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Eviolite now only gives +25% to mid-evos Did I fix Chansey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: blissey.jpg (38 KB, 300x316) Image search: [Google]
blissey.jpg
38 KB, 300x316
>Eviolite now only gives +25% to mid-evos
Did I fix Chansey?
>>
Just give Mega Blissey Fur Coat
>>
>nerfing porygon2
kys
>>
Eat shit you retarded faggot, eviolite is perfect.
>>
>>26163584
so now all the effective users of eviolite are nerfed
congrats
>>
Knock Off already shuts down Eviolite users pretty fast so it's balanced enough as it is.
>>
>>26163584
Are you getting rekt by Chansey?
>>
>>26163584
Yes.
>>
>>26164251
>>26164264
>>26164266
Who gives a fuck? Use FEs, manchildren.
>>26164291
Eviolite being powerful is part of what makes Knock Off too powerful.
>>
>>26164349
>Who gives a fuck? Use FEs, manchildren.
The whole point of eviolite is to make NFE's viable.

You are killing the point of the item, you fucktard
>>
I love how you can immediately tell who's the stallfags in here
>>
>>26164349
Fuck off

Porygon-Z isn't great
Dusknoir is ugly
Magnezone too
>>
>>26163584
Not really, Chansey is still fat as shit. The way to fix Chansey and Blissey is to cut them off from Seismic Toss, which they only get back in Gen 3. Some people might see it as too extreme because of the loss of Defog, but if you cut off all movesets that can't be legally obtained with a Pentagon, the game would lose a lot of annoying shit.

Chansey and Blissey are pretty much Taunt bait without Toss. Clefable wouldn't have Soft-boiled. Shedinja wouldn't have Baton Pass.

It's a much different experience to face stall on cart because of the weaker options they have to cope with.
>>
>formerly fully evolved (anything capable of learning HB/GI) now gain Atk/SpA boosts from Eviolite rather than Def/SpD
>Eevee gets a unique bonus from it and also has it function like an Everstone in-game
>since Porygon is unique in that it's a twice over formerly FE, instead of a stat boost, it gets a unique bonus where Hyper Beam/Giga Impact follow Gen 1 rules
How's that?
>>
>>26164251
They should add a bulky Porygon3 split evo anyway for people that prefer 2 over Z. With some kind of reverse, defensive version of Protean called Conversion-A.
>>
File: 1457207935109.png (100 KB, 365x360) Image search: [Google]
1457207935109.png
100 KB, 365x360
Why is the NFEcuck problem never addressed?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.