[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things You Want From a Kanto Remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Fire Red.jpg (90 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
Fire Red.jpg
90 KB, 640x636
Bruno should leave the elite four, kick the psychics out of Saffron and become the last gym leader
>>
>>26161752
Remove Giovanni as the 8th gym leader, give a proper storyline where you actually fight him at the end of it. the gym can remain ground type or a whole new type for all I care, I just feel that the fight lost its luster after the first time you do it.
>>
>>26161775
To be fair, the first time you play, its quite a shock that the main villain of the game is also the final gym leader that went missing
>>
File: 138468640985456.jpg (121 KB, 417x318) Image search: [Google]
138468640985456.jpg
121 KB, 417x318
>>26161752
>Bruno should leave the elite four
Log out and rethink your life.
>>
>>26161752

I don't want a Kanto remake - problem solved
>>
>>26161775
This is a fucking terrible idea. Him being the gym leader is a massive twist. Why would you want to just make it another generic boss battle at the end?
>>
>>26161752
To not exist
>>
Nothing really, it's fine as is desu.
Maybe for trade evos to not be a thing since I don't have friends who own pokemon games.
>>
Whole new storyline
Throw it 10 years down the line and implement all the changes from previous games(Fairy gym, watch tech, etc.)
And have the guy in Vermillion finish his damn building
>>
I want more variety in Pokemon. Otherwise I can just replay the old game. No fucking remake has ever fixed this. I'd still want one before they remake gen 4 though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.