[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/ you're my only hope I've tried for YEARS to decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 440x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 440x542
/vp/ you're my only hope

I've tried for YEARS to decide on a team of 6 bros. I've settled on five and I can never fit a final one in. Suggest to me random shit PLEASE and end my plight.

I'm aware this is a shitty thread, I'm just desperate. This is tearing me apart. If I had a job or a family I would've lost them in this pursuit for a "complete" team. Hours of breeding, EV training, battling, for nothing, I'm still stuck.
>>
Chatot
>>
>>26161000
primeape
>>
Delcatty

>my forever bro
>>
jinx
>>
File: image.gif (901 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
901 KB, 260x260
What? How is this going to help? You're gonna read names of Pokémon we post and suddenly know?

At least post the five you've chosen, cmon.
>>
Gliscor will always treat you right
>>
What five have you already chosen?

I'd suggest Cinccino or Staraptor though. They've never let me down.
>>
>>26161084
>>26161068
fair point

my bros are Ditto, Scizor, Haxorus, Gastrodon, Gengar
>>
>>26161112
why ditto
>>
>>26161112
senpai, desu
you need to tell us what gen you stupid cuck
>>
>>26161112

Why all these gen 1 Pokemon?
>>
>>26161125
you're kidding right

you can't be this bad
>>
>>26161112
My personal opinions in the matters of a team of bros incline me to suggest a Hoenn Pokemon. You've got every region repped but Hoenn and Kalos, though the later can be handwaved with Mega Gengar if you use that.

>>26161125
He's only got two. Ditto and Gengar. Otherwise he's got 2, 4, and 5.
>>
>>26161000
Are these your definitive "if Pokemon where real this would be my team" pokemon/bros?
>>
>>26161122
6 I suppose

>>26161120
Transform is breddy cool and I Rage glitched it to be a neat supportmon ingame too
>>
>>26161137
Yeah and I want them to all be a solid team to battle with too

I've seriously considered every mon posted so far
>>
>>26161160
I share your autism senpai.

That's a pretty balanced team.

Have you considered a shouldermon?
>>
Why no starter? Also isn't there a site where you go through all 721 pokemon till you end with your faves? Try that one.
>>
Scizor. He's my favorite bro and fits on every team.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 960x731
>>26161187
Ditto's my shouldermon

I'll probably go with something from Hoenn. I'm off to bed, wish me luck for the morning when I try to figure this out fellow autisto trainers
>>
>>26161399
Oh yeah

Night
>>
>>26161399
Relicanth
>>
>>26161399
I'd go with a one-step if I were you, because then you'd have
2 one-steps: Ditto and the other
2 two-steps: Scizor and Gastrodon
2 three-steps: Haxorus and Gengar

I'm also in on the Hoenn-autism, and propose Mawile, Sableye, Torkoal or perhaps Tropius - though myself I'd prolly go for Shiftry or 'Colo, love those guys.

Alternatively, you could have 1 onestep, 2 twosteps and 3 threesteps. The autism opens for a variety of pleasing patterns
>>
File: skarm.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
skarm.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>26161112
Okay, looks like you should go for something to build a defensive core out of with Gastrodon, which you'd probably be looking at a Steel type for. Better still if that mon is weak to electric and strongly walls grass, so Steel/Flying.

You're in luck! The best pokemon in the universe is Steel/Flying!

Welcome to the fresh new world of having a Skarmory! The base metal bird from Gen 2 that everyone swears was a Gen 3 Pokemon is a real show stopper, for the other guy! What you're gonna get is a super reliable defensive wall that's been in OU since it's introduction! Indeed, OU comes from the phrase "Why am I so bad that I don't use and keep losing to Skarmoury?!" It's because they're dumb! It learns the coveted moves like Roost, Defog, and Spikes! It is what you need and what you need is a fucking aeroplane!

And it probably shits anvils or something and that's pretty metal.
>>
File: Attila_Skarmory.png (2 MB, 1174x881) Image search: [Google]
Attila_Skarmory.png
2 MB, 1174x881
>>26161505
god tier taste
>>
>>26161000
Porygon Z
>>
>>26161505
If OP is truly the maximum autismo that I believe him to be, Skarmory is out of the running because he already has a Steel type.

I'd like to suggest you use a Fighting type, OP. Breloom or Hitmonlee come to mind.
>>
>>26163322
Close, I'm mostly just opposed to stacking weaknesses. Fire/Grass weakness at the moment would be bad. I love Skarmory though, I'll think on that one but I'm a bit apprehensive

>>26161497
I was actually thinking Torkoal or Sableye

There are too many team slots aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>26161112
Scraggy
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.