[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shiny Zygarde 100%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
You will never see me in your game.
Not 100%
Not shiny

NOTHING
>>
File: Zygarde_Pokédex_entry_(2).jpg (235 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde_Pokédex_entry_(2).jpg
235 KB, 600x380
>>26157634
The Pokédex says otherwise
>>
File: Pokemon Z Version.png (7 KB, 2096x1584) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Z Version.png
7 KB, 2096x1584
>>26157634
>>
>>26157659
We're done with gen 6 and by extension Kalos.

NEVER EVER
>>
>>26157634
good, he's too powerful for the games anyways
>>
>>26157634
You act as though these forms couldn't possibly be included in Sun and Moon when they could, sure Zygarde might not be given a subplot or something like a Z Episode but its forms can still be in the coding and we can still get access to them at some point whether through a Key Item or even an in-game event.

They have never made a form to a legendary and kept it out of the games, they have always included them. What can't you understand about this? If they didn't include them in the games at all then they wasted a LOT of resources on marketing them.
>>
>>26157679
I know. We're done with 6th generation of Pokémon.

However. Zygarde form is still likely.
>>
>>26157634
>>26157668
PURITY
>>
>>26157679
>implying there's no possibility of being able to return to Kalos in Sun/Moon
>>
>>26157634
>implying I even want to see that digimon-ass looking jack-o-lantern on legs
>>
>>26157659
Show me a one white tail Vulpix and then we'll talk.
>>
>>26157679
We were done with Generation 1 and we got two Mega Charizards and Mewtwos.
>>
>>26157698
>Zygarde form is still likely.

>When Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.

>Kalos Region.

Nigga, we ain't in Kalos anymore.
>>
>>26157727
This. We don't know shit about the games, why are people assuming we couldn't possibly go back to Kalos in the post game? Kalos felt unfinished in a lot of areas and there is plenty of speculation that Sun and Moon could bring throwbacks to Gen 2 much like how X and Y brought a lot of throwbacks to Gen 1.
>>
>>26157735
what about Sun and Moon, thats southern Kalos

gen 6.5 you know
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>26157766
>6.5

I bet you voted for Sanders too, Zycuck.
>>
And originally, there was no explanation for the master of the Regis being in Sinnoh.
>>
>>26157800
To be fair, Hoenn and Sinnoh are near each other. It's also not important what region it from because it has no explanation to be specifically in that region.
Also, I think there's dialogue where the three Regis feared Regigigas, which probably made them scatter to Hoenn.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.