[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
answer discovered. minccino is the only chinchilla.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1662251987470.jpg (72 KB, 988x474) Image search: [Google]
1662251987470.jpg
72 KB, 988x474
answer discovered.
minccino is the only chinchilla.
>>
>>26155525
Creative Liberty.
>>
What's with that thing on the right's eye?

and it's mouth?

What's up with that thing on the right man
>>
>>26155525
K
>>
>>26155525
Who the fuck thinks that it's a chinchilla
>>
>>26157861
It's Petrified Poop: the Pokemon
>>
>>26158574
Retards trying to come up with any justification they can to link the name Nyabby with that Rock Monster
>>
OK

I see this stupid red thing all around /vp/

WHAT THE HELL IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE

I get its a fire starter, but what concept is it? Other than crusty fetus I can't tell what it is based off of

Can someone help me out?
>>
>>26159515
You're answer is completely dependent on when you asked. Two weeks ago, it was a cat somehow because the trademarked names, so it has to be a cat to be real, then it was a Tiger, then is was a rabbit, forget the leaked names, then it was Chinchilla because of some far reaching explanation that makes like three leaps of logic to try to connect it to the name. and in two days it's probably going to be a ocelot.
>>
>>26159554
It looks like none of those things though! He'll, it's too angular and rigid to be any sort of mammal. I could see a fire/rock...thing but other than that this is just a mutated dreidel.
>>
>>26159603
That's because it's some artfag's fakemon starter set from a while ago before the names came out, so it didn't have to look like anything
>>
>>26159515
Its a chinchilla
>>
"Nyabbi" didn't even have its arms in like that in the "leak"

>>26158609

A Rock/Poison Coprolite Pokemon would be hilarious
>>
>tfw you will never be a chinchilla
>>
File: 1431173268786.jpg (187 KB, 1869x1115) Image search: [Google]
1431173268786.jpg
187 KB, 1869x1115
>>26161358

>"Nyabbi" didn't even have its arms in like that in the "leak"

Your point? The Cubble in the OP is fan art, you fucking moron.
>>
Why do people keep posting fanart that changes basic things about the "leak"?
>>
>>26159603
They say it's supposed to be a chinchilla stuck inside of a burning rock, because that somehow relates to real life chinchillas.
>>
>>26161443
Well chinchillas are generally in mountain-like regions and tend to bathe in ash or dust because their dense fur when wet heavily promotes mold and fungus growth, so a volcano chinchilla of sorts wouldn't really be a bad idea for a Pokemon.

Just to play devil's advocate, y'know.
>>
>>26161336
no,
mincinno is a chinchilla.
>>
>>26161369
Yours is a fanart too.
>>
if unova is based on the usa then why the fuck does minccino appears there
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.