[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one week left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459946002107.png (987 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1459946002107.png
987 KB, 1366x768
>one week left
>>
>>26154580
>implying
Sadly we will most likely have to deal with owlfaggots until the 15th
>>
>>26154657
When it leaks and if the starters are revealed (and hoping they aren't owl and friends) we won't have to deal with them anymore.
>>
>>26154669
You'd be doing yourself a favor by not getting your hopes up and expecting the 15th.
>>
>>26154703
The 15th is when it releases, depending on the value of the information inside it could leak as early as the 8th to the 10th but typically leaks around the 12th.
>>
>>26154794
The key thing is they said May, not "Next Issue"
While everyone jumped on the "we might get it sooner" train
it could just as well mean we'll get it later.
>>
>>26154794
Its leaked on the 8th like, once ever. Years ago. Nobody should be expecting it then at all. Over the past couple of years it's been a majority of the 10th at the earliest and 13th at the latest.
>>
>>26154657
fucking kill me i can't take any more owls
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.