[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WonderTrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1446263195534.png (117 KB, 500x631) Image search: [Google]
1446263195534.png
117 KB, 500x631
>wondertrading for hours today
>no good shit, not even marginally good shit, just first route shits and the like
>for HOURS now

Fuck, can we have a WonderTrade stories thread? Tell me about some good shit you got so i'm not thinking it will never happen. Shit like 6 IV shinies. Idgaf about hacks.
>>
I was playing on Wonder Trade while waiting for my Hoopa to trade on GTS, someone sent me a Moltres with a Master Ball on the items.

Also got a 6IV Golem. That's about it.
>>
>>26153335
Wondertrade #2 got a Zygarde lv 100.
Had one gym badge at the time so was fuck all use to me, still kept it
>>
I always WT my breedjects, and while I usually get junk, I occasionally get some nice stuff - for example, earlier I got a Cottonee ready with Switcheroo and Encore.

Unfortunately, I breed everything in regular Pokeballs, and this is in a Dream Ball, so I'm not gonna use it, as I'm playing on XY. Anybody who can supply me with a Encore Cottonee in a regular pokeball can have the dream ball one.
>>
Got a shiny Heatran once. Depends on what time you do it. Usually try and get the Japanese or Eurofag players. Least shit comes through in my experience.
>>
WT at night. You'll get some good shit from europoors and nips.

Like a shiny Sylveon I got a while back.
>>
>>26153335
I wondertraded once and only once. Got Golduck and I thought that was a good deal. Felt bad about sending something as shitty as Smeargle, but I had nothing better to offer and I just couldn't wait to try wondertrade.
>>
>>26153497
Just breed for a male and then breed that with Ditto you dumdum.
>>
Is wonder trading where you get a random pokemon?
>>
>>26153880
Pokeballs pass through dittos? I assumed that because other calculations generally ignore Ditto-members of the breeding, that'd apply for pokeballs too. Thanks anon.
>>
>>26154053
No they don't. Only females can pass down their ball.
>>
>>26154053
Breeding males with Dittos always gets you normal Pokéballs.
>>
I got a shiny Zigzagoon once.
Possibly my favorite shiny
>>
>>26153335
I got a shiny 6IV Eevee, but I just use him for breeding since half the pokemon are part of the Field egg group
I also got a 6IV Celebi holding Life Orb.
>>
File: overdesigned as fuck.jpg (28 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
overdesigned as fuck.jpg
28 KB, 750x450
I've WT'd arguably over 2000 times, and in that time I've received about two boxes worth of pokemon that must've been injected or just straight-out hacked. 6IV shiny female Lucario and HA Venusaur in an Apricorn Ball: you get the idea.

Don't get me wrong. I've got hundreds of breedjects that have (or could) save me a ton of trouble otherwise, and a good amount of what I presume to be legit shinies too. You're just going to get about half the time worthless junk no-one would ever want, and that's the idea. I've never traded away a legendary or a shiny, so those that are in circulation (for the duration of one trade) are probably someone's leftovers through means that require little effort. Is my Lv50 Zekrom caught in an Ultra Ball and named ZAP legit or not? Who knows, but I didn't expect to get him through WT. Even if his nature and IV's were shit.

So, make of that what you will. I consider it a fun part of the game, which should be considered that foremost: fun.
>>
>fucking around with wonder trade
>have tons of crappy lvl.3-5 Pokemon
>get Zekrom
>Holyshit.jpeg
>felt bad cause I traded a wurmple
>>
>>26154695
>So, make of that what you will. I consider it a fun part of the game, which should be considered that foremost: fun.
i want some bulbasaur ha in apricorn ball plox
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.