[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Sun & Moon Insider Info
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 1581x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 1581x796
Hello there. Everything I have to say is included in the attached photo as it would not all fit as text. Thank you, and have a good day.
>>
>Empoleon gets a mega
>Torterra and Infernaoe don't
Either bullshit or Sinnoh remakes confirmed.
>>
>>26146379
>Fighting/Steel
Stopped reading right there. Chesnaught is a GRASS STARTER. It's not going to lose it's Grass Type. Secondly, it's Grass/Fighting. Fighting is it's secondary type, not it's primary Type. Try harder next time.
>>
>>26146406
>Stopped reading right there. Chesnaught is a GRASS STARTER. It's not going to lose its GRass Type.
This is where I stopped as well. Maybe if all three did it it'd make more sense.
>>
>Mega Chesnaught is not Grass type
>starters changing a type at all
Literally stopped there.
>>
>>26146403
To be fair Blaziken got a Mega a year before Sceptile and Swampert did.
>>
Megas aren't new so they don't sell anymore. Already proven fake.
>>
>>26146379
>Gen 6 already getting megas
Stopped right there
Forget that chesnaught lost its grass type, megas are an oppertunity for nintendo to re-hash and re-up old characters, theres no need to re-hash anything in the last generation, hence why gen 5 only has one mega and gen 6 has none,
who would literally introduce a new mon with 3 evolutions and then give them a mega
>>
>>26146379
Hold up. I just wanna point out everything that's wrong with this instead of ">chesnaught changing types" so here goes.

>Chesnaught not being part grass
>Mega Kalos starters being obvious despite the fact that it's not a Kalos game
>Mega Greninja not being the same as Ash Greninja or at least related somewhat
>Noctowl and Talonflame being counterparts
>Mega Wobbuffett not even being Psychic type
>Mega Florges NOT being Fairy/Grass
>Mega Zoroark sounds completely overdesigned
>Mega Flygon
>New Pokemon getting a mega

Overall pretty shit list. Couple good points there though, namely the different typings for Pikachus which was an idea I was playing around with, and Mega Ho-oh and Lugia sound cool as well.
>>
File: 1461284697961.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1461284697961.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>Implying they'd still be working on concept arts
>Game is already more than finished, probably in debugging/post-production stages
>Implying a Nintendo of America Employee would care about leaking to /vp/ and not Serebii himself with proof of identity or something
>>
>>26146406
Stopped there too. They would never change a starters main type. Nice try.
>>
>>26146520
>gen 6 has none
Mega Diancie
>>
>>26146586
Mega Diancie was literally made and planned to have a mega when it first came out.
>>
>>26146379
almost believed it until mega pikachu came up
>>
>>26146453
But Blaziken is the most popular of the three. Empoleon is less popular than Infernape, so it makes no sense for it to get a Mega before the other two.
>>
Grass starter becomes Fighting/Steel.

Fuck outta here.
>>
File: mmmm.png (304 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.png
304 KB, 480x480
>>26146379
>wings
DROPPED
>>
>>26146379
>Chesnaught not grass type
>neutralizing types advantages
>when fucking Delphox is still Fire and Chesnaught is steel
>>
>>26146510
Well they already confirmed that Mega Evolution would be returning in Sun/Moon, so that disproves your statement right there. Also, new Mega Evolutions would continue to sell, so yeah.
>>
>>26146540
You missed one of the biggest tells. Mega Raichu as a Electric/Dragon?
>>
>>26147050
>Mega Raichu as a Electric/Dragon?
Holy that I didn't read that far but thats hilarious
>>
>>26146379
at least try and make it believable.
>>
>>26147041
>>26147050
Honestly, this isn't even that wild of a point given that Altaria and Mega Ampharos are Dragon Type, but not dragons.

I personally believe that the Dragon Type is viewed as just a really powerful, chaotic force, not a species Type like Bug. This is supported by the fact that Dragon was classified as a Special Type, and not Physical like Bug. There is also moves like Dragon Pulse and Draco Meteor, which aren't literally a pulse of dragons or a dragon meteor shower. They're just powerful and chaotic forces of energy that are simply classified as Dragon Type.

That being said, Electric/Dragon Mega Raichu isn't that big of a stretch. It's basically saying that Raichu would become really powerful.

Not saying I believe it, but it's just not that big of a stretch. The Kalos Starters, Wobbuffet, and many other things are much bigger stretches than that.
>>
>>26146379
Bullshit. All my favourite mons already have megas, except Nidoking and since there's no Mega Nidoking I know this list is fake
>>
>>26147176
I meant to quote >>26147050 and >>26147074
>>
>>26146540
Yeah I forgot Diancie, and new Pokemon in XY and ORAS when they were released, didn't get a mega. Right?
>>
>>26147176
Draco Meteor is dragon because of a naming pun that doesn't translate ("Ryuseigan", literally "Meteor Shower" but you probably get the pun). Altaria was also previously a dragon even if it doesn't really look like one. Ampharos also looks like a dragon and honestly I haven't the slightest clue what it's supposed to be so maybe it even is supposed to look like a dragon. This would be Raichu just turning into a dragon randomly.
>>
>>26147231
>Draco Meteor is dragon because of a naming pun that doesn't translate ("Ryuseigan", literally "Meteor Shower" but you probably get the pun).
Also the reason U-Turn is bug-type off the top of my head, for the record, coincidentally. I don't feel like googling it but its japanese name was literally something like "Dragonfly Migration" or something
>>
>>26147231
Altaria is based a type of Chinese Dragon, and Ampharos is a pun.
>>
>>26146406
>>26146403
Didn't the guy who leaked all the Fairy-type bullshit put in fake leaks to help him not get caught?

Just saying
>>
>>26147271
I understand your frustration
>>
>>26147262
Pengs aren't dragons. They're fish that become huge birds. Fuck that person on bulbapedia who claimed that pengs have dragon heads, because they don't. Altaria is a dragon type because the star it's named after, Tyl, is in the Draco constellation.
>>
Raichu is in the Fairy egg group and becomes a Dragon instead? Sure.
>>
>>26147642
So that explains why they look like fishes in SMT.
>>
It appears I should have proofread my post more. I know I said I wouldn't be coming back here but I noticed I made a huge typo when writing this. I meant to put Chesnaught as Grass/Steel, not Fighting/Steel. I suppose I accidentally typed that thinking about how Fighting changed to Steel, and accidentally typed that mistake instead. My apologies.
>>
>>26146586
Diancie is 6.5 you pleb :^)
>>
>>26148468
seems more legit i guess
>>
Sorry, but if you would work for nintendo, you would know, leaking any information could lead to lossing your job.

So I highly doubt, you would risk your job, just for giving this site any information. There are better sites, who wouldn´t post your information, because there is no proof, they are real, so you thought about a site, where you can post your fantasies on your own.
>>
>>26150717
Just look at all those commas.
>>
>>26150724
Sorry english is not my motherlanguage but this doesn´t make my arguments worhles.
>>
>Mega Chesnaught is Grass/Steel - x4 weak to Fire
>Mega Delphox is Fire/Fairy - I like this combo, but see below
>Mega Greninja is Water/Fighting - Fairy-type resist Fighting type

These Megas (if real) are shit, literally
>>
>>26147642
I thought that Altaria reminded me vaguely of the Mist Dragon in FFIV myself.

Just a dragon head coming out of clouds, you know?
>>
At least this leak has character.

I like the Mega Noctowl/Talonflame becoming Moon/Sun themed megas.
>>
>>26146379
Fuck, I'm so tired of the owl threads being constantly spammed that I'll take anything new with open arms.
>>
>>26150955
>grass/steel
>shit
Ferrothorn throws that argument right out the window, buddy.
>>
>Mega Wobbuffet

Nooo thank you. If you raise it's defenses, counter/mirror coat won't be as effective, if you raise it's offensive stats, it can't DO anything with them. Bad idea.
>>
>>26150955
I don't know if you were reading, but it's supposed to reverse the secondary type triangle. It's now Steel > Fairy > Fighting
Of course it doesn't really help that fire resists steel so Chesnaut still can't hit Delphox SE.
They all resist the secondary types of the ones that usually beat them so I guess there's that?
>>
>>26151103

Watch it be a big joke and just boost its speed
>>
>>26146379
>Grass starter Mega completely loses its Grass typing
>Ninja starter completely loses the type that made it a ninja
>Cosplay Pikachu returns, and actually changes its entire biology by taking on costumes.
This is too fucking bullshit to even waste time on reading. Thanks, idiot.
>>
>>26146379
...what?
>>
>>26151103
They'll probably meme it up like crazy. Giving it huge power and an actual attack or some shit.
>>
>>26151103

no nothing will be raised, only his hp.

1000 HP and his all new special attac "recovery"
>>
>>26146379

>these are just planned design concepts

Come on, OP.

There isn't a chance in HELL that the development team are STILL making ''rough designs'' for a game that's going to release in 6 months. And if these are just blue-prints you found that were made a long time back, then this leak lost even more credibility considering that GF most likely keeps all rough designs in physical archives deep within their headquarters.
>>
>>26146379

I believe the phrase we are searching for is:

>Fake and gay
>>
>>26146443
>>What is Mega Charizard X
>>
>>26153168

still a fire type
>>
>>26146379

>chooses to share this because not much is known to the fanbase

HA
HAHAHA

since when nintendo started to care about fucking 4chan
>>
>>26146543
To be honest with how broken a lot of the megas are, I wouldnt be surprised if they've got a group of guys designing megas while the rest finish the game, then just slam in a bunch of megas they finished on the way out the door.
>>
The only thing I could maybe see is Noctowl and Talonflame becoming counterparts. It's not a stretch to make an owl moon aligned and the fire bird being vaguely sun aligned. And they've done uneven pairs brute
>>
>"fact about games", oddly.
this is how you know its fake as fuck
i know because i made fake leaks before too
>>
>>26153321
Hi, OP. Still trying to convince people by samefagging?
>>
>>26147050
>Raichu mega
I wish
>>
>Noctowl and Talonflame are counterparts
>different gens
Dropped, though Megas for Cosplay Pikachu sounds neat.
>>
>>26151314
see >>26148468
>>
>>26146379
>Kujakuma
Peacock/Bear?! What the heck is that?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.