[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worse than owlfags? Is it only one shit poster? Or a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Is this worse than owlfags? Is it only one shit poster? Or a group of idiots? Honestly I don't know why but this makes me so mad
>inb4 "I understand your frustration"
>>
I understand your frustration
>>
That just started I believe. As of right now, no fucking way they're worse than owlfags and that one guy trying to use his "bro fist" copy pasta.
>>
>>26139952
>>
>>26139959
>>26139948
But what is frustration mate? All you say is understand, but you offer no input or suggestions to how a should remove or improve on my frustration? What's that about? Please not there is no frustration for you to understand in what I have just said, although if you enjoy taking massive tranny cocks up your ass, and are currently being raped and need a way to send help, feel free to respond with I understand your frustration" and we will immediately send help to your mother's basement.
>>
>>26139972
>>
>>26139992
Go to bed kiddo
>>
>>26140007
>>
>>26140010
Go to bed kiddo
>>
>>26140013
>>
>>26139942
I understand your frustration.
>>
>>26139942
Idk but my advice would be to make an enormous deal out of it and reply to it as often as you can. That will surely make it go away
>>
>>26139942
Please Understand.
>>
>>26140020
>>
>>26139972
Holy shit are you crying?
>>
>>26140028
Your frustration i understand
>>
>>26139972
>>
>>26139942
You seem upset.
>>
File: Eggs.png (19 KB, 1152x837) Image search: [Google]
Eggs.png
19 KB, 1152x837
>>26139942
I comprehend your displeasure
>>
>>26140317
You is mad
>>
Interesting...however, it implies one can realize they are frustrated. Most will deny it even if they know it is so. I don't know if it's any actual rule of psychology, but I would like to believe that one should never EVER tell anyone what their thoughts and feelings are, even if it's true. Only you can know that, and only you can deal with it. My suggestion is to do nothing.
>>
>>26140330
One might even say he is fustrated
>>
>>
They're so stupid, they have no real answers to the questions.

They want us to get mad just because they lost their 6.5 Kalos chance.
>>
>>26140368
>>
>>26140340
>>
>>26140368
I understand your frustration.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.