[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel plagiarized Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hitmonchan.jpg (7 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
hitmonchan.jpg
7 KB, 201x250
Groot is a plagiarism of Hitmonchan?

Yes or sure?
>>
>>26137812
well, groot was made in the 60s. so no
>>
File: groot.jpg (90 KB, 740x448) Image search: [Google]
groot.jpg
90 KB, 740x448
to comparison purposes:
>>
>>26137835
Hitmonchan isn't made of plant matter
>>
>>26137917
He talking about the characters design, genius ¬¬
>>
>>26137812
Groot is useful and strong
>>
>>26137961
Samefag harder, ese.

Also, no. If anything, it's the other way around.
>>
File: Upgrade1.png (208 KB, 473x736) Image search: [Google]
Upgrade1.png
208 KB, 473x736
>>26137812
Rotom is plagerizm of this
>>
>>26138798
Upgrade looks so fucking cool.
>>
>>26138846
the reason it was my favorite. Is Upgrade theoretically the strongest of the original 10? I'm thinking him, XLR8, Diamond Head or Ghost Face. If I recall, Ghostface even left Ben's bitch ass and btfo'd the rest of his forms
>>
>>26137812
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>26139954
yeah, gtfo 20 year old
>>
>>26139928
Ghostfreak left the Omnitrix because he was literally enslaved in it, and became a major "recurring" villain of the show. I think. It's been years since I last watched that shit but this part was during the time I watched it every day I got home from school.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK