[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did anyone actually get enough coins to buy this fucker and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Porygon RG.png (179 KB, 450x344) Image search: [Google]
Porygon RG.png
179 KB, 450x344
So did anyone actually get enough coins to buy this fucker and use him on your team pre-e4 in Gen 1 or FRLG?
>>
It's doable in LeafGreen. Not so much FireRed.
>>
Why would you ever want to? Porygon on its own is complete garbage. Theres a reason they give you the item to make it evolve before you can actually get it in platinum
>>
>>26137379
>Using Pokemon because of stats and not because you like them
>In fucking single player
>>
>>26137404
>waste time grinding 9999 coins in Gen 1 just so you can karenfag
>>
>>26137430
Not him but
>karenfage
The games aren't so hard that you actually have to try at a competative level. Would you really rather use an ugly Pokemon over one you like in-game?
What kind of tard are you?
>>
>>26137316
I did that shit in FireRed. I got really good at timing the 777 jackpot.
>>
>>26137404
Pretty much this.

Anyone who tries their best to get "good" pokemon during their story playthrough and won't use things like Pidgeot because they're "unusable", I just asume are fucking idiots or really bad at videogames.
>>
File: Pidgeot RB.png (226 KB, 358x599) Image search: [Google]
Pidgeot RB.png
226 KB, 358x599
>>26137548
My nigga
Pidgeot is the best
>>
>>26137548
I just used Fearow cause I liked it more.

It took forever for Pidgey to get a flying type move while Spearow had peck ready, and Fury Attack would crit all the time + STAB damage.
>>
In gen 1 I did by using the missingno glitch and duplicate nuggets for quick money.
>>
>>26137660
>Doing the missingno glitch before the e4
You fucked up nigga
>>
>>26137674
>wasting hours making money to buy a Porygon
I rather do it in five minutes
>>
>>26137697
>>26137660
holy shit dude you are are fucked
>>
>>26137468
I ain't dropping all that dosh on Porygon.
>>
>>26137709
Autism
>>
In my latest playthrough I got him pre-e4.
But I used the Missingno. glitch and desu, he wasn't useful at all.
He's not fast enough to be viable.
>>
>>26137300
Yes and it took forever. You're better off not bothering unless it's your first.
>>
I did in Yellow, then I did it again in FireRed. The newer one's still lying around somewhere. I bred a more competitive-ish one off of it after trading it up to Gen4 and made it a Porygon-Z
>>
I drove to Florida from Michigan last year with my gf and she played Voltorb flip the whole way there and the whole way back. At the last gas station before we got home, she hit 9999 coins. That's the only time I've ever used Porygon.
>>
Why would you waste time getting 9999 coins to get Porygon in Gen 1? Porygon is fucking awful.
>>
>>26137300
I did it in GSC and FRLG
>>
>>26137300
>coins to buy that Pokémon?

Yes.
>>
>>26137300
I had no way to look up pokemon at the time, so I assumed porygon was some extremely strong Pokémon, or evolved into some extremely strong Pokémon, seeing how expensive it was. Needless to say, I was dissapointed
>>
>>26137300
I have since i was4, one of my all tine favourites
>>
>>26137300
I'm pretty sure you could just use the trainer glitch to get one faster
>>
>>26137580
why did they change its hair thingy reeeeeee
>>
>>26137430
>My first pokemon was DPT the post
>>
>>26137300
I did in FR
>>
>>26137300
Was it even a good mon, or was it just valuable because it's rare?
>>
Yes I did for my Blue game on the 3ds a month ago.

But I used the missingno glitch and sold off 99 rare candies to get the money
>>
In FR, yes. In gen 1, no. The slot machines are too shit in gen 1 so I always just have too grind the E4.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 980x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 980x599
>>26137491
Me too nigga
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.