[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: sunmoon8.jpg (78 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon8.jpg
78 KB, 1200x675
What did he mean by this?
>>
>aight guys, this is the spot where we WOULD put the changing room if we actually cared about keeping good features that should stay in the game
>>
>>26137192
haha, i do not know.
>>
>this is where the player will receive their 5th Lucario
>>
>>26137192
>So, this is the point in the game where the player receives a permanent Lucario so as to battle the super-friendly rival trainers!
>>
>This is the first Pokemon Center in [Starting town]
>There will be a woman standing here that gives you six Lucky Eggs and an Experience Share.
>>
>>26137349
ehm... Bw2
>>
>>26137192
>And here is the cafe, where trainers and pokemon raise affection to replace amie.
>>
>>26137192
>Gentlemen, this is where the new Battle Frontier will be. After our disappointing piece of shit known as ORAS, we have to win back our fans' love, otherwise our franchise could collapse on us.
>>
>>26137192
>you doubt me? You can go there and fuck yourself

btw. what is that under that pic? that blue pokeball thing
>>
>more then 10 new pokemon
He jokingly said.
>please understand
>>
>>26137289
kek
>>
>Zinnia's the key to all this, if we get Zinnia working. 'Cause she's a funnier character than we've ever had in the games
>>
>>26137289
>>26137295
Hivemind
>>
>>26139476
kek
>>
>This is real.
>Real.
>Real.
>Not so real.
>Not so real.
>>
>>26137505
Ehm, XY
>>
>>26139308
It's the Pokémon Center screen. You know, that blue one there's been in every Center in XY and ORAS?
>>
>>26139781
I understand your frustration
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK