[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Invent new abilities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: aAdF90S.jpg (68 KB, 420x700) Image search: [Google]
aAdF90S.jpg
68 KB, 420x700
Gourmand: The berry doubles its effect.
Pokémon: Shuckle
>>
>>26136197
Check pouch exists already
>>
>>26136205
Shit, I didn't know. Shuckle should have it
>>
>>26136197
Shuckle ability: Choke
If the Shuckle is a male, he can lower his speed and defense (by choking his dick) to increase his offense (ejaculating) when he is below 50% health
>>
>>26136205
I always write check instead of cheek. Fuck.
>>26136231
Things like dedenne or diggersby get it. I guess is something rodents do.
>>
>>26136291
they shove food into their cheeks and carry it around. ever seen a squirrel eat?
>>
I would love to see an an *ate* ability for every type (pixilate, aerilate, refridgerate, etc)

Solid Ice - Ice types gain +1 defense and special defense in hail. Or hell just make that a passive ability like the Rock type sp. def boost in sand.

Persistent - Much like Defiant and Competitive's boosts, A mon's speed is raised by 2 stages each time a stat is lowered.

Dismay- Like Intimidate, a opponent's special attack is lowered by 1 stage upon switch-in.
>>
cipher : this pokemon can only be hit by moves that are super effective vs its hidden power type

exclusive to mega unown
>>
>>26136197
Blazing Turds: Defense increases by one stage every turn.
>>
Loppuny ability: Waifu
The opponent pokemon loses a turn for fapping after attacking loppuny with a direct attack. No matter sex, it can be a trap.
>>
>>26136364
call it Fortify
>>
Sticky Buds: Gains immunity to Fire-type attacks.
>>
>>26136350
Neat
>>
>>26136350
That one is great
>>
Chilly Body: 30% chance of causing Freeze status on an attacking Pokemon

Sneak Thief: Physical attacks have a 10% chance of stealing the target's held item
>>
>>26136313
There are no squirrels where I live.
;_;
>>
>>26136456
>Chilly Body: 30% chance of causing Freeze status on an attacking Pokemon

That's the dumbest most overpowered shit ever.
>>
>>26136514
>squirrels are indigenous to the americas, eurasia, africa and have been introduced to australia

where the fuck do you live?
>>
Reactive armor: getting hit by a move makes you immune to that type (after damage has been dealt), can only be immune to one type at once

Fuck you choice users :^)
Either way the trick is to give this to some piece of shit like avalugg that cant make it without an OP ability
>>
>>26136555
cryogonal needs this
>>
Inefficient: Ditto isn't capable of complete the tranformation. It gets the type and all the attacks of the opponent. It also raises by two stages the two highest stats that the opponent have.

Fucking creepy version: The cries of pain of the ditto decrease all the stats of the opponent by two stages. The Ditto faints
>>
>>26136525
>20% chance of going away on its own
>half dozen moves remove it not counting regular status-removing ones
>a bunch of moves can still be used during it
>a number of abilities naturally negate it
>doesn't even inflict any stat downs
Gen Juan was 20 years ago, dude.
>>
>>26136514
Are you in Antarctica?
>>
Palkia And Dialga should have abilities that double the chance of the opponent missing
(moves with 100% accuracy stay the same, 95% turns to 90%, 80% turns to 60%, 75% turns to 50%, etc)
This would be because Dialga would travel trough time to figure out the best way to evade the attack, and Palkia would move in space to evade it
>>
>>26137104
I kinda like this one. Palkia and Dialga (More Palkia than Dialga) need some help with relevance, and this is powerful without making them OP as shit. Dialga probably makes out better, since it gets to grin in the face of Focus Miss.
>>
>>26136456
>Sneak Thief: Physical attacks have a 10% chance of stealing the target's held item
Magician?
>>
>>26136197
>Redaction
Obscures the Pokémon's HP bar.

Or something like that. Maybe it obscures something else. I just think Redaction sounds like a cool name for an ability...
>>
>>26138115
Redaction : a pokemon with this ability is cloaked from the opponent until damaged directly

you know nothing about it, no hp bar, no name, no level, and a generic substitute doll placeholder for its model

it also boosts evasion by one tier on entering battle
>>
>>26138165
I think that wouldn't be very useful since I dot see many Pokémon having this ability. There would only be a few options to guess from at most.

Maybe it affects the foe instead? Covers their move choices or HP or something?
>>
>>26138188
you could make it an item that changes the ability of any pokemon that holds it to redaction. make it look like a felt tip marker
>>
>>26138188
>affects the foe instead
This would be the trolliest thing ever against randoms.
>>
Menace
>Physical moves have a 25% chance to cause flinch.
> doubled with each increase of the attack stat
>>
>>26138188
Affects the partner?
>>
>>26138216
that is a highly broken percentage and boost

maybe give it 5% stacking with each attack tier.
>>
Shimmer
It's like intimidate for accuracy
>>
>>26138188
Maybe it affects the next Pokémon you send out.
>>
Guardian
Works like Speed boost but for Defense

Pokemon who get it: Chestnaught, Normal Aggron, Golem, Onix, Gigalith
>>
File: 1457991773420.png (129 KB, 294x317) Image search: [Google]
1457991773420.png
129 KB, 294x317
>>
Fairy Absorber
Fairy moves deal no damage and being hit by a fairy move lowers the special attack of the enemy pokemon
>>
>>26136348
>Dismay- Like Intimidate, a opponent's special attack is lowered by 1 stage upon switch-in.

Doubt it will happen. Attack is designed to be easier to raise and lower then sp.atk while in battle. That's why so many mon get imtimidate and dragon dance/swords dance while few get nasty plot/quiver dance.
>>
Hot spot
Burns random two Pokemon on opponent's team upon entering battle
Give it to magcargo
>>
>>26138216
Straight to AG
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.