[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darkrai Month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: durkrai.jpg-large.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
durkrai.jpg-large.jpg
163 KB, 1024x1365
who got theirs?
have you guys been keeping up every month?
are you collecting the plush for possession or for resale?
>>
>>26135654
Isn't the fabric used on those really shitty or something?
>>
>>26135654
Mew didn't ship in my country.
I got Celebi and Jirachi, planning to buy Manaphy and Meloetta. Not sure about the rest, they don't seem nice as plushies
>>
I fucking forgot last month..shit.
>>
>>26135696
(I'm kinda interested in Victini and Keldeo too, if they look good)
>>
>>26135689
yeah, I'm not a fan of it, but I plan on keeping them packaged so I won't be touching them really. They look cool though!
>>
Wanted to get them all, went around the middle of the month to get jirachi, but toys r us ran out apparently. Got a pikachu one they had instead. My car broke down so I problem won't be able to get darkrai this month.
>>
>>26135763
The material is shitty, but the detailing is beautiful.
>>
>>26135779
I'm sorry anon :c
>>
No gamestop in my country, third world problems.
>>
>>26135654
Anyone collecting for resell is an idiot.

Got mine yesterday thanks to a clueless employee.

>>26135779
When was it out of stock? I noticed the same trend, but now TRU is bloated with Jirachi and trying to sell them at 20% off. The Gamestop ones sell more online so fewer get to store shelves.
>>
>>26135825
It was maybe around the 14 of the month, I asked one of the employees if they had more in stock, but they said that they only got a shipment for the event they had and then only got pikachu after that.
>>
Is that plush toy made out of an actual minky material or is it the fabric that the tomy line creates? I collect the pokemon center plush toys.
>>
File: 1461792040437.jpg (10 KB, 277x267) Image search: [Google]
1461792040437.jpg
10 KB, 277x267
>Have to visit gamestop for it
Irl events are cancer
>>
>>26135654
I've never seen anything but Pikachu on a store shelf.
>>
Hello there! im from Southamerica, here's theres no Gamestop. Anyone who would like to send me an extra code for DARKRAI??? It would be great
>>
>>26136875
It's shiny velvet, so it feels like scratchy ass.
>>
IF GENESECT IS GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE, I SWEAR... I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO
>>
>>26135654
any way to order them online?
>>
So Darkrai is GS exlusive? I got a Zygarde thing...
>>
>>26137464
Yeah. We got Zygarde as a filler gift since some of the monthly mythicals are codes instead.
>>
File: gegegege.png (492 KB, 994x767) Image search: [Google]
gegegege.png
492 KB, 994x767
>>26137439
Arceus too
>>
yeah is true, each one monthly until december.... even keldeo! u have an extra code for darkrai for someonw who's not in usa?
>>
Can you redeem multiple codes on one game?
>>
>>26135654
i didn't even know that they made monthly plushies

where can you buy these
>>
>>26137442
gamestop.com
>>
>>26137616
TRU or gamestop depending on the plush
>>
I wanted the Jirachi one, but then I saw the material and was all like eww, no.
>>
>>26135825
They moved the street date to 4/29, otherwise the computer wouldn't have allowed Darkrai to be purchasable.
>>
>>26135654
It's going to be a bitch to display all of them, but I'm getting them.

Don't really mind the material since I'm keeping them in their boxes.
>>
I got mine today, but skipped the merchandise (as usual). I'm pretty excited about Manaphy being next since I never got one (legitimately) before.
>>
File: 1423753227330.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1423753227330.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>that feel when you read "darkrai's mouth" for the first time and you've spend an hour looking at its mouth and see whats wrong with it
>>
Morning, ppl, anyone with an extra code for Darkrai? Im not in US, I need the US code. Thanks
>>
>>26137439
'you can look up which one you get from gamestop and which one are through the internet.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.