[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if this whole synchro-fusion thing doesn't actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: w0HplzO.jpg (392 KB, 870x1100) Image search: [Google]
w0HplzO.jpg
392 KB, 870x1100
What if this whole synchro-fusion thing doesn't actually happen in Sun/Moon? What if it's just there for the sake of Greninja shilling? That would seem like a huge waste.
>>
>>26132251
Didn't they say that Ash-Greninja was going to be anime-exclusive? I mean, with the amount of Greninja we've been forced down our throats, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>26132251
>What if it's just there for the sake of Greninja shilling?
Well, Greninja is the new Charizard so this is a very likely scenario.

>>26132277
>with the amount of Greninja we've been forced down our throats, I wouldn't be surprised
This anon said it.
>>
No fuck you. Ashninja should stay in the ashime along with pokemon saying their names and all the other cancerous shit that comes out of the ashime.
>>
It will become a thing. How else do you think they're going to keep pushing the gameplay? They've steadily added new shit and this is the logical progression. Never forget that these are games for kids and they love shit like this. They want power.
>>
Not unless we see another character in the anime that can sync with their Pokemon
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.