[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Europoos want to trade a spare Descartes Zygarde for a Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: sdfs.png (258 KB, 1024x1180) Image search: [Google]
sdfs.png
258 KB, 1024x1180
Any Europoos want to trade a spare Descartes Zygarde for a Pokemon Cartoon Zygarde?

I'm guessing they're both going to have the same functionality in SuMo, but you never know. One's core might be red while the other might be blue.
>>
>>26130414
>Implying Gen 6 Zygardes even have code for which Core they'll end up as in Gen 7.
>>
>>26130528
if region == EUR
core = blue
elsIf region == US
core = red
>>
I could trade one OP.
>>
>>26130600
That'd be swell. Also, can SR for a unclaimed one if you want a particular nature.

>>26130528
Kid, you're showing your age. It's a fateful encounter flag. We've had these before.

Celebi from a late HGSS event unlocked a Zorua mini-event in BW. The Crown Beasts -- Shiny Entei, Suicune and Raikou -- unlocked a new area with a Zoroark in BW.

The Pikachu coloured Pichu was a DPPt distribution, and it was needed to unlock the HGSS-exclusive Spiky-eared Pichu.
>>
>>26130600
S-So?
>>
>>26131432
I will be home soon.
>>
>>26131009
Going off of the Fateful Encounter flag would mean ALL event Zygardes would end up with the same colour anyway, which is exactly the opposite of the point of this thread. Especially if Perfect Zygarde's extra cores ever gets to play a role. You're the one showing your age here, faggot.
>>
OP are you here?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 222x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 222x262
>>26130414
>begging for a Descartes Zygarde
>after calling them europoors
>>
>>26132948
Sorry man, back now, had to go out and do normie things, and when I went to post on my phone I come to see the IP range has been banned. Intended on trading via tether while out, but had no way of communicating that.

Assuming you're still around, did you have a preference for the nature?

>>26132032
Still showing your age with the reading comprehension.

Until we have SuMo, we won't know if they're the same flags. The OTs and flavour texts are different for each, so it stands to reason they may trigger different effects in the next games. I'm not saying they will, I'm just gettin on this while the event is still active.

Remember when XY came out, and Vivillon trading was a thing? I can see how they might want to implement that with a legendary too. Adds some actual trade value to them, if only for a short time.

>>26133114
It was said endearingly. Thought about throwing in a self depreciating Canadafag, but it came off as tryhard and memey.
>>
>>26133114
>>26133900
Plus, it was Europoo ;^)
>>
>>26133900
I don't care about nature so no preference. Tell me if you are ready.
>>
>>26134303
Ready now, what might your FC be?
>>
>>26134342
4871 - 3563 - 6277 / Jassy
>>
>>26134415
Added. My Trainer's name is Ian.
>>
>>26134438
Thank you m8.
>>
>>26134415
Thanks m8, hopefully we didn't just swap box rotters, but if we did I guess it's a different box rotter than the rest.
>>
>>26134505
I had two of them so it's nice to have now one from europe and one from america.
>>
>>26134534
Precisely. I've copies of each game, plus Y's been deleted so I can restart to claim a few extras if I really need them. Probably going to do that for Meloetta and Shaymin later in the year, since they're some of the least frequently distributed mons.

Anyway, cheers.
>>
>>26134570
Do you have kik?
>>
>>26134598
That's some social network? Had to Google it. Subsequently, that'd be a no.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.