[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how were there any Tentacools left in Kanto when you had Psychic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Tentacoolrape.png (176 KB, 696x550) Image search: [Google]
Tentacoolrape.png
176 KB, 696x550
So how were there any Tentacools left in Kanto when you had Psychic types in the ocean pic related swimming around?
>>
>How do fish exist when there are sharks
>>
>>26130302

>Golduck
>psychic

Que?
>>
>>26130302
Yes yes very funny Golduck isn't a Psychic type there you go you got your reply.
>>
>>26130302
Well as you can see I am in the bottom left and I knew better than to disrupt the ecosystem.
>>
Man I sure do love me some Alan Parsons Project
>>
Slowbro chills on the beach and in caves, not deep in the ocean. Starmie feeds on starlight or something and Golduck lives in ponds away from tentacool. Also it isn't a psychic type.
>>
>>26130325
>>26130333
>>26130344
You know what I mean. they learn psychic moves, the Ducks should've been psychic and we all know it.

>>26130315
There shouldn't be that many predatory fish in the pond when there are so many bigger predators fucking them up every which way.
>>
That's not how ecosystems works, dumbass.
>>
>>26130384
Why do you assume that all psychic pokémon prey on poison types?
>>
>>26130412
Not necessarily prey, just kill them
>>
>>26130518
How fucking stupid are you? Do you not know how the ecosystem functions? "How can mice even exist if cats do"
>>
>>26130302
The Tentacools Population is big.
>>
>>26130302
jellyfish are K-selector. They produce more babies and spend less time on raising them because most of the babies don't make it to breeding age.
>>
>>26130518
Again, that's not how ecosystems work. An elephant could probably kill most animals on the savannah if they wanted to, but they don't. Because they wouldn't gain anything from it.
>>
>>26130610
You got them mixed up, r-seletor is the lotta babies one, not K
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.