[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Phione some kind of Manaphy/ Ditto hybrid abomination?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 600px-489Phione[1].png (145 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-489Phione[1].png
145 KB, 600x600
Is Phione some kind of Manaphy/ Ditto hybrid abomination?
>>
>>26128671

God knows.

But all it's good for is taking the crown as the ''Most pointless and confusing Pokemon in existence''

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking? I ask that not in a sense that Phione is a serious problem, but in the most sincere way possible. Seriously, what the fuck? Did they just need one more Pokemon to fill the Sinnoh dex or something?
>>
Manaphy is all about "bonding" so it makes sense that it could breed with the Pokemon who could "bond" with most in another way.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 685x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 685x735
Everyone loves to bitch without ever reading the fucking pokedex
>>
>>26128724
That doesnt clear up shit.

Shove your iphone up your ass, faggot.
>>
>>26128733
Well you're not gonna get any more concrete reasoning than that so go fuck yourself you droid virgin fat fuck
>>
>>26128724

Those Pokedex descriptions only increase my confusion. The fact that it can ''bond with any Pokemon'' means nothing when studying its origin, and just hurts my brain. Why does it exist?
>>
Pokemon is a Japanese company.
Japan is an island surrounded by hundreds of different sea creatures.
They've never been shy in making it blatantly obvious that they love covering almost ever part of the aquatic spectrum. Manaphy are phione are just sea slugs.
>>
>>26128677
Doesn't help that it's included in Nintendo's "Event Pokemon" banlist.
>>
Wasn't the reason for Phione because Manaphy came from the warm waters of whatever the ranger region was (Fiore?), but it's eggs become Phione in the cold water of Sinnoh (and, well, everywhere else because mechanical reasons but yeah). Don't know why the distinction was needed in the first place, though. Is that a common sea slug thing?
>>
>>26128671

>Be nintendo
>Think that all the cute kids don't hax

>one kid in the playground has manaphy
>gives phione eggs out like candy
>all the kids are all "cool" but sad they have constant reminder they havepoor mans manaphy and need to remember to come to events
>>
File: 1462074189122.png (807 KB, 1770x894) Image search: [Google]
1462074189122.png
807 KB, 1770x894
>>26128739
>concrete reasoning

The fuck are you even talking about. You bandwagon phoneposters are the worst. You probably dont even think Roothoots real
>>
File: owl debunked.png (587 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
owl debunked.png
587 KB, 1280x1024
>>26128830
>he's still going at it despite the owl being proven fake
End your life kid.
>>
File: phione.gif (173 KB, 65x56) Image search: [Google]
phione.gif
173 KB, 65x56
Phione is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>26128807
This.
Or maybe just the novelty of a mythical 'mon that can breed.
>>
>>26128671
i want to breed with phione
>>
It's a manaphy with Down's syndrome
>>
>>26128671
Phione would have been so much better in gentoo. Before internet ruined every secret and when breeding first became a thing.
>>
>>26128795
I'm pretty sure some sea creatures change gender based on the water temperature
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.