[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm new at all of this "owlfag" business so someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: hc.png (56 KB, 288x231) Image search: [Google]
hc.png
56 KB, 288x231
I'm new at all of this "owlfag" business so someone please explain to me. What the hell is the big deal if it's fake or not? What is it about the owl Pokemon that everyone is getting so revved up about? is it the design or something?
>>
>>26126219
At this point it's basically the new Pepe.
>>
>>26126219
It's obviously fake.
Some people can't ignore the owlfag who spams half of the board full of threads pertaining to the topic even when that's obviously the best thing to do.
>>
It's fake.
>>
File: 1462071136511.gif (124 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462071136511.gif
124 KB, 500x500
>>26126233
>>
>>26126219
I don't mind it, it's just that autists spam the board with it, drowning out real discussion.
>>
>>26126219
its less so about it being real or not
And more so that its being spammed to the point its more annoying than the damn goofucker
>>
>>26126219
It doesn't matter if it's real or fake, what bothers me is that it gets spammed in every fucking thread by the "owlbros" who are obviously underaged redditors trying to create a new epic meme. No one actually believes they're real.
>>
>>26126219
Diehard fanboys of dubious leaks that make any normal fan who likes their design look bad.

Remember to report them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.