[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got ORAS right after mew stopped being available, anyone got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-151Mew.png (43 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-151Mew.png
43 KB, 250x250
Got ORAS right after mew stopped being available, anyone got an extra GF Mew i could trade for? I really dont have much but ill give what i can
>>
just inject it :^)
>>
Sent :^)
>>
I honestly dont know how haha
>>
If anyone is generious enough my fc is 2337-7432-6064
>>
>>26125516
I don't know why, but that made me laugh way too hard
>>
>>26125317
Still around OP?
>>
Yes i am
>>
>>26125596
Same here anon, its literally in every asking thread, and its always funny
>>
>>26125732
Put something up on the GTS for a lv 100 ditto. Then I'll trade you the mew via acquaintance.
>>
>>26125839
Put up a smergle
>>
>>26125839
Cmon anom dont send an inject or a clone, dont be a jerk, they didnt come here asking for a hack
>>
>>26125839
Thanks anon!
>>
>>26125885
No problem. Enjoy!
>>
>>26125858
If there was any difference between a clone, and one obtained from the distribution I might be inclined to listen to you. However, at the present clones are perfect if done correctly, And if OP doesn't care, then I certainly don't. Have a nice day.
>>
>>26125925
Fair enough anon, legit out of curiosity, i got a few hacks from trades and i can tell because they dont have ribbons,
does your clone come with the distribution ribbon?

Also, i have 3 legit event mews, i was literally 2 seconds away from giving Op one of them out of sympathy, realy glad i didnt.
>>
>>26126049
Of course, that's why I gave him a ditto first; because you can't GTS trade legit events with ribbons.

I'm glad you got to keep your Mews as well. But I'm happier that someone else wanted to help him too.
>>
>>26125925
Maybe I'm exhausted but I think I know you. Did you just have a flat tire?
>>
>>26126116
No, I've never had a flat. I've had to be jumped off before, if that counts?
>>
File: FUCKING GAMESTOP.jpg (38 KB, 352x428) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING GAMESTOP.jpg
38 KB, 352x428
>burned out on pokemon over the holidays
>pick it up again literally march 1st
I'm not in a hurry to get ahold of one or anything but I'm still mad about that.
>>
>>26126116
Anyway, I'm sorry that you've received some poorly hacked Pokemon, if you'd like I can fix the ribbons for you.
>>
>>26126209
Lol thats some other anon asking if you had a flat, but no thanks bro, my autism simply cannot allow, even if its %100 a mint replica, idk why i cant do it, ive played roms before where i could get whatever i wanted, and i immediately got depressed and sad because it sucked the fun out of adventuring, and exciting and rare encounters and didnt want to play anymore, i couldnt even continue with the rom because i couldnt go back to playing normal, so i joyfully stay away from that kind of stuff
>>
>>26126276
Oh okay haha. I understand man. Welp, you have a good one. I'm gonna head to a different thread.
>>
>>26126334
Ya alright buddy heh, im guna..... Stand over here
>>
The ones distributed didn't have crabhammer, so don't even bother
>>
>>26126364
All Mew, can learn Crabhammer. If You Cannot, teache it that Because you bad Pokémon Trainer.
>>
I can get you one if you get me a darkrai code.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.