[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't take it anymore /vp/. I give up. I keep seeing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448486140491.png (52 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1448486140491.png
52 KB, 250x188
I can't take it anymore /vp/. I give up. I keep seeing the fucking Owl, and even though I really want it and his two retarded sidekicks to be fake, I keep seeing things that lead me to believe it's real. My fellow Truthbros, I fear we make actually be the Denialfags after all. I seriously can't go on saying things about marketing and lack of this and lack of that. It does nothing to stop them from throwing things at my face that I can't deny are sourced, factual, and honestly probably likely.

While I'm lucky to have never used a trip, I'm still going to be embarrassed as fuck when they end up being real. Is anybody else in the same boat, be honest?
>>
>>26124517
So relieving to see someone actually admitting this for once. It's irritating still seeing people that refuse to believe that there's even a small chance owl and the gang could be real. They're just asking to be put into a collaboration...

But you still have every reason to doubt it. It could very easily be fake. I just wish we'd all stop talking about them for once until we get information from someone reliable. The fact that Corocoro will most likely only reveal box legends is scary, because these boring ass threads with the same conversations, arguments, and shitposters will continue to come up until it gets debunked, or it gets confirmed...

I just wish the creator would come out and admit it to end our suffering, if it's fake. That would be a miracle...
>>
>>26124809
I said I'd kill myself if they ended up being real a few days ago. Should I? I can't take my imminent embarrassment.
>>
>>26124949
I've already been majorly depressed. I tried killing myself last month when CoroCoro didn't have anything. I was the anon who bought a gun because of the lack of leaks, but I was too pussy to follow through last month. If these are real though, I'll shoot my pathetic self in the fucking skull I swear.
>>
>>26124981
> killing yourself over a game
>>
>>26124981
Anon... don't use these as an excuse to end your life. Is this what you're going to write in your suicide note?

I don't have any idea about your personal life and don't really care to, but why is Pokemon the deciding factor on your life? Just move on to something else if these starters bother you so much. I've been wanting to kms a lot recently too, but Pokemon would never be what pushed me over the edge...

We're going to be getting the box legends this month most likely, maybe more. Hopefully that makes you happy. We'll finally have something other to talk about besides the fucking owl.
>>
>>26125023
>>26125035
Pokemon is my only way of escapism. It's comforted me when everything else about my life shat on me. If I end up being shit on and slapped across the face by the only thing left that makes me happy, I'll just kill myself.
>>
>>26125058
That's very sad.

If they turn out to be real, at least wait for their evolutions to come out, I guarantee they will evolve into something more desirable. Or wait for the game to come out to see if there's any other redeeming factors for you. More likely than not, these will be fake anyways.
>>
this thread went from 0 to 100 real fast
>>
>>26124517
Fuck off, owlfag.
>>
>>26124949
See
>>26126505
>>26126541
>>26126421
>>
>>26124517

zomg literally black from pokemon 5 and owl from gen 7 i love you OP, best combo
you are doing a great job trolling these 4channers, i did multiple accounts and pages on facebook spreading this leaked trio and raiding other pokemon groups posting those images to help your raid tooi'm also getting lot of retweets about themis this the most successful raid ever made?!

*brofist*
>>
>>26124517
>>26124809
There is no chance they are real. I don't see the appeal of all this roleplay.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.