[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't help it, /vp/. I'm in love with her. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
I can't help it, /vp/. I'm in love with her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Call me autistic all you want, but I'm literally thinking about asking her to marry me. How should I propose?
>>
>>26124445
Sing her a melody like the ones she likes, to achive a better effect don't forget to drink bleach!
>>
OP I have some bad news, she only has eyes for me and me only. Though I'm not into her.
>>
>>26124458
Heh. I'm not sure she'd appreciate my singing voice too much lol.

>>26124470
I would seriously cry myself to sleep.
>>
I can't believe I'm saying this. Just tell her how you feel, anon. If she really wants to spend the rest of her life with you, she needs to know you feel the same.
>>
>>26124572
Thanks for the advice. I really hope she feels the same way, but it's kinda embarrassing being in love with a Pokémon.
>>
Create a tulpa. Do it.
>>
>>26124445
>her
>>
>>26124934
>this
>threads in boards.4chan.org/trash and /r/tulpa/
>/thread
>>
>>26124934
Can't wait until he has to ask a Jackie Chan tulpa for help.
>>
>>26124445
>Get proposal ring.
>Hide ring in vanilla icing
>Give vanilla icing to meloetta
>Make vanilla icing cosplay and ask her she will marry you.
>>
>>26125631
>>26128288
Do tulpas really "exists"?
>>
>>26129551
You just have to believe!
>>
>>26124445
1 off and autistic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.