[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think Mega Latios and Latias could have had a better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dlu57554.jpg (80 KB, 956x822) Image search: [Google]
dlu57554.jpg
80 KB, 956x822
Do you guys think Mega Latios and Latias could have had a better design?
>>
You know this is Loss, right?
>>
>>26123281
Yes. I don't understand why they made them look like a god damn mess
>>
>>26123281
I would've preferred each having their own design. I hate that they evolve into the same thing
>>
>>26123281
anything would have been better
>>
>>26123324

I hate the fact that the only way I can tell them apart is by the eyes
>>
>>26123324
I hate that they evolve into the same thing design-wise, but their stats aren't the same. It'd be a lot better if they actually evolved into the same Mega.
>>
I don't mind the design but why the fuck did they make both of them look exactly the same? Can you imagine if they did this for every mega of a duo?
>>
>>26123281
Everyone knows they made the same model for soaring in ORAS. It's pathetic laziness from a company worth so much. Things like that make me want to see pokemon crash and burn sometimes to teach devs a lesson about effort
>>
>>26123662
The idea is that they're the same species, but different genders.
>>
>>26123742
You're a spoiled brat.
>>
>>26123662
Because they only made one model for soaring in oras
>>
>>26123638
there would be literally no point if they were exactly the same

>>26123281
The fact that they look exactly the same doesn't bother me as much as the fact that their shared mega design looks like ass, these things are really hit or miss.
>>
File: 20120507-Wiccan_Syzygy.png (122 KB, 237x324) Image search: [Google]
20120507-Wiccan_Syzygy.png
122 KB, 237x324
>>26123662
Because they're two halves of the same being.
>>
>>26123281
Mega Latios is an improvement
Mega Latias is a downgrade
>>
I know what they were aiming for, the concept, etc, i understand it and kinda like the idea
Execution, thought, is quite lame. Their "feet" are just awful, their face, awful too.
The "standing" Latias is a good idea, i mean, flying vertically.
>>
File: 1456716744790.png (307 KB, 600x667) Image search: [Google]
1456716744790.png
307 KB, 600x667
I'll be honest, I thought they didn't give Latias a mega form because I always saw Latios with his.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.