[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nobody understands that the "denialfags" are just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 137x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 137x234
>nobody understands that the "denialfags" are just false flagging owlfags and nobody aside from themselves gives two fucks about the leaks
>>
I care about the leaks. I just don't believe them. I don't care if I'm proven wrong, it's stupid to believe them. I can wait for legit sources.
>>
>>26122803
The only important takeaway from all that is that the owl is fucking shit
>>
>>26122803
There are also people that aren't aware that owlfags and 6.5fags are the exact same people. As soon as we get the real starters they will jump over to something else.
>>
>>26122803
They aren't leaks.
They're fakemon. And bad ones at that.
>>
>>26122923
werent they also the ones who believed yui or whatever it was was real?
>>
>>26122959

in what fucking world is there proof for that?

they're anons, they could all be newfags for all we know. stop projecting.
>>
>>26122803
Does it honestly even matter? Come the day we have the starters for Sun and Moon revealed either side could be wrong, it's better to just not get involved with the debate or to take a side because on one hand they could be 100% real, on the other they could be 100% fake. But until we get the reveal of the starters by TPCi themselves we really have no way of knowing which is wrong and which is right. So instead of spending time arguing why don't we try to be the neutral party and wait for confirmation?
>>
>>26122803
>false flagging
Nice meme.
>>
>>26123032
>why don't we try to be the neutral party and wait for confirmation?

nope. they're fake.
>>
>>26123032
There's no reason to believe them to be real at all.
But yeah, the best thing is just to ignore and possibly report the owlfags spamming the board.
>>
>>26122923
This, it's the same small group of retards/trolls. Assuming it isn't actually just one person posting this shit over and over, wouldn't be the first time something like that happened.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.