[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ultimate proof: the owlfag leaks are FAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: owlfags.jpg (2 MB, 1864x7264) Image search: [Google]
owlfags.jpg
2 MB, 1864x7264
Ok owlfags, im done of ur massive trolling. That leaks are fake, and u know that they are fake.
In past times another pokemons got leaked, but their concept quality was very good, in this case the owl cubble and the water abortion.. they look like an average/bad devianart concept.

And the definitive proof is that cubble isnt a cat, stop posting theories about how cubble could be a rabbit or gods knows what... Nyabby is A CAT. (nya + baby).
In addition, those pixeled concepts fusioned with roothot have no resemble, that part of the "leaks" is what makes me think this is a massive trolling. The part where "concept of roothot" get fusioned with the "leaked concept" of it.... its simply ilogical.
I write this cause im done of owlfags that know this is completely fake and keep with the lie to have fun.

90% of ppl is denialfag, is just that owlfags make too much noise

(Sry if my english is not on point, im not english native speaker)*
>>
nya is a sound, it doesn't mean cat

viscachas also make the same sound

also leaks are older than the trademarked names
>>
Yea op makes a lot of sense
>>
>>26122662
Nya is thejapanese version of meow. Of course, rabbits dont do meow.
>>
>>26122674
viscachas
>>
>>26122665
Lol, dont troll me, you are not me...
Fucking owlfags...
>>
>>26122662
exactly. the leaks are OLDER than the trademark names. why would they make the pokemon then trademark it later? like 3 months later.
>>
>>26122675
i swear, when next coro coro gets leakes i will do an evil laugh thinking about all those conspiracy owlfags.
>>
>>26122683
Good job trying to cover up your fuck up.
>>
>>26122689
>why would they make the pokemon then trademark it later?
Is this a real question? That's how it works, dumbass
>>
>>26122665
fail
>>
>>26122675
Meow is cat's, not chinchilla, i know u want to believe cause u are sexually atracted by fakemons, but... no.
One of the next starters will be a damned cat.
>>
>>26122737

>Chinchilla's name in Chinese is DRAGON CAT
>Viscachas meow like kittens
>Meow = Nya

Try harder, dumb fuck.
>>
>>26122662
And that's exactly why that abomination of a fakemon is not a cat. Because the so called "leaker" did not know the fire starter was meant to be based on a cat of some kind. Thus, he did not make a cat fakemon. Are you seriously using that as an argument?
>>
>>26122773

Did you not even READ the OP?

Chinchilla in Chinese is literally DRAGON + CAT.
>>
>>26122716
yeah, but THREE months later?
>>
>>26122743
They do not meow, stop repeating that like it's a fact. Have you even heard a fucking viscacha?
>>
>>26122780
Chichillas still don't meow. Why would they name the pokemon after the sound a cat makes and then base it on an animal that does not meow just because it's name, in a foreign language, somehow relates to cats?

Keep reaching, faggot. You guys are pathetic.
>>
File: owlfag hide.png (50 KB, 920x731) Image search: [Google]
owlfag hide.png
50 KB, 920x731
>>26122675
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA1zBdC6mxg
>that video
Are you retarded? How is that a meow? It's more of a squeaking sound.
>>
>>26122706

>poster count goes up.
>cover up.

Newfag detected.
>>
>>26122811
>>26122813
>>26122800

>What is Chinchilla in Chinese
>What is DRAGON CAT
>>
>>26122834
>m-muh dragon cat!!!!!!!
They still don't meow, fuckface.
>>
>>26122811
+10000000000
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.