[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 20160430_120701.jpg (4 MB, 2298x2116) Image search: [Google]
20160430_120701.jpg
4 MB, 2298x2116
I need your help. I figure this the best place to ask.

After god knows how long, I finally found my copy of Omega Ruby for my 3DS. But, the thing is, i dont know where to go. I'll tell you all I remember:

•Beat boss at Meteor Falls
•Beat 5th Gym, but not 6th Gym yet
•Have Eon Ticket
•Farthest I've gotten is Route 118
•"Professor Cosmo," thats all I can remember of that name.

What do I do next guys? I'll be glad to post more info or pictures on the subject if needed. I REALLY do not want to reset the game.

Thank you.
>>
>>26121350
get surf from wallys parents or something
>>
>>26121357

I'll try.
>>
>>26121357

YOU. ARE. AMAZING.

THANKYOU!
>>
Nice 3DS :)
>>
>>26121350
And this is why the game holds the player's hand and offers to warp them to destinations.

Fucking casuals make me sick.
>>
>>26121501
yeah everyone should remember everything they have ever done in a game for a long period of time.
Please hang yourself idiot
>>
>>26121540
You literally get told where to go, sometimes you even get teleported, you colossal fucking retard. I am amazed you even know how to write since apparently you don't know how to read.
>>
File: 3511395_bd.jpg (491 KB, 1000x590) Image search: [Google]
3511395_bd.jpg
491 KB, 1000x590
>>26121350
Get this OP. its a snap on protective case that not only shields your 3ds, it carries two game cards too.

I mean the one i have isfor my New XL, so hopefully they made one for what you have
>>
>>26121350
You look like you belong in a children's daycare with that Playskool-tier 3DS skin.

>is too retarded to beat OR/AS

Oh, that explains.
>>
>>26121599
>is too retarded to beat a Pokemon game
FIFY
>>
>>26121470
ayy emerald memories payed off
>>
>>26121577
>reading the terrible one sided dialogue
>>
>>26121599
>beleives everyone is retarded but him
>believes everyone is underage
>bullys them
Freindless neckbeard weeb with low self esteem detected, everyone look out, hes gettin tough on the internet
>>
>>26121583
>two whole gamecards
>>
>>26121807
Whom are you quoting?
>>
>>26121599
>OP Lost his cart a for a long period of time
>"ha ha you can't beat ORAS are you five and retarded XD"

Not everyone is autistic, anon. People forget.
>>
>>26121583
Link?
>>
>What do I do?
Get a new 3ds and try to refrain yourself from covering it in mario stickers
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.