[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1433816400751.png (1009 KB, 3540x1256) Image search: [Google]
1433816400751.png
1009 KB, 3540x1256
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that THIS is what these animals are based on?

Roothoot = Bar Own (Both have heart shaped faces)

Cubble = Viscacha (A chinchilla that has been known to commonly look like a rabbit and behave like a cat, from rocky/caved areas)

Finpip = Seal/Sea Lion+Narwhal
>>
File: owlfags ashimari.png (10 KB, 858x550) Image search: [Google]
owlfags ashimari.png
10 KB, 858x550
>>26121254
>called Nyabby
>it's totally going to be a viscacha xDDD
>called Ashimari (ashi is from ashika, sea lion)
>it's totally going to be a dolphin/narwhal xDDD
End yourself.
>>
>>26121263

First of all. Dolphins don't have legs, Narwhals and Sea Lions do. Second, it's obviously mostly based on a Sea Lion. It just evolves traits, the same way Cyndaquil evolves traits of a badger. Calm down.

Second Nyabby DOES fit. Nya is a sound, NOT an Animal. Do you know what other animal is known to "meow?"

Mother fucking Viscacha Chinchillas.

BTFO.
>>
>>26121254
>Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that THIS is what these fakes are based on?
ftfy
>>
How about you keep your autism contained to one thread faggot

S G I A F
>>
>>26121272
If that's the case, then I guess the fire starter thing fits a little bit better as a chinchilla, with the tail and standing on two legs. Not entirely conviced though.

Got a video of it making that noise? I can't seem to find anything.
>>
>>26121272
You're literally copypasting your old post and you have yet to show any proof of viscachas or chinchillas acting like cats.
>>
10 more days until owl fags kill themselves
>>
>>26122412
>implying Corocoro will reveal starters
>>
>>26122412
and 10 seconds to shut the fuck up.
>>
Cubble is definitely legit, there's no way some random fanartist would think to make a pokemon based off of that animal
>>
>>26122393
>>26122401

https://youtu.be/KpAh4ppgWpA?t=41

Like many common wild cats and even some breeds of domestic cats, the Viscachas spend a lot of their daily lives sun bathing. They also enjoy spending most time in resting states, where their minds are active and they are awake, but they sit with their eyes closed while they bask, another activity almost all species of cats partake in.
>>
>>26122429
and 10 years for you to stop being a faggot
>>
Let's just fucking nuke this board into oblivion for a few days, until corocoro leaks and owlfags die horrible deaths. No one will miss these few days of cancerous, owl shitposting
>>
>>26122458
Oh man that thing is adorable.

That's the most believable claim for what it is I've seen so far. But... where does it meow in that video? Or are you just saying it does things similar to a cat, like sunbathing...?
>>
>>26122440
what do you mean? people can find and draw anything and might even make it a pokemon. especially someone who wants to make a fake leak
>>
>>26122495

https://youtu.be/FA1zBdC6mxg?t=22

It's sounds are extremely similar to kitten mews.
>>
>>26122520
Well shit. Best explanation for Nyabby yet. It even satisfies zodiacfags right?

If only it was cuter. How could they base it off an animal that cute and have it look like... THAT? Hopefully its other evolutions make up for it. That is, if it's real...
>>
>>26122484
and 10 milleniums for you to still being a faggot.
>>
>>26122570
nice. its not that bad being a denialfag.
>>
File: 1451039781974.jpg (54 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1451039781974.jpg
54 KB, 566x480
>>26121272
>narwhals have legs
>sea lions have legs

I know you're going to pull up that bullshit about their skeletons looking like legs like you did in the other thread, but by that same retard logic a dolphin has legs too.
>>
>>26122458
You know a lot of animals sunbathe, right? Reptiles are well known for doing it, since they are cold-blooded and need the sun's warmth to warm them up.

So by your retarded sun bathing = cat logic, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, Treecko, Turtwig, and Snivy are all cats.
>>
>>26121254

rofl yes haha we do so does VP
you are doing a great job trolling these 4channers, i did multiple accounts and pages on facebook spreading this leaked trio and raiding other pokemon groups posting those images to help your raid tooi'm also getting lot of retweets about themis this the most successful raid ever made?!

*brofist*
>>
>>26122644
Here >>26122520

Apparently they make cat-like noises?
>>
>>26122651
This isn't funny. Stop posting this.
>>
>>26122634

Dolphins don't have hands and feet, you FUCKING moron.
>>
>>26121254
wait.. were they "confirmed" or leaked or something..? are they real now?
>>
>>26122687
No. OP's picture is just fanart AmazenMegas made.
>>
>>26122658
>>26122520

That's just how baby mammals sound. It's not a trait unique to cats or viscachas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV7nj-EHGMI

>>26122685
Neither do narwhals or sea lions.

Also, even disregarding the leg discussion, sea lions and narwhals do not have dorsal fins. If it's possible for Game Freak to give dorsal fins to those animals as part of a theme as you claim, why would it not be possible for them to give legs to dolphins as part of a theme?
>>
I want these be real. But I wanted Cactowl, Sadfish and Grey Mink to be real, so yeah
>>
File: 1446780279510.jpg (224 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
1446780279510.jpg
224 KB, 1300x957
>>26122708

That mouse sounds NOTHING like a Viscacha. The Viscacha sounds infinitely more like a kitten than that reaching bullshit.

>Neither do narwhals or sea lions.

Are you fucking retarded? Pic related.
>>
>>26122715
What is the story behind sadfish? Are there compilations of people falling for it? People keep bringing it up but I have no clue how anyone thought it was real...

And same. I want these to be real badly too. But I'm not getting my hopes up.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.