[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon podcast auditions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: English_Pokémon_logo.svg.jpg (336 KB, 1600x588) Image search: [Google]
English_Pokémon_logo.svg.jpg
336 KB, 1600x588
Currently holding auditions for a 3rd host to an upcoming Pokémon-centric podcast release.

>Podcast will center around the games, new information about Sun and Moon, Pokémon GO, gameplay, meta, mechanics, and opinion on all related.

>Planned to run for 10-15 episodes @ +/- 30 minutes per episode.

Requirements:
>must be knowledgeable about the games and meta, (although you don't have to be an absolute Pokémon guru)
>must have decent recording equipment. (submissions greater quality audio will be considered more seriously. You don't have to have an EV RE20, but at least a blue snowball would be nice)
>be courteous, but fun on the mic
>preferably American (easier to schedule with time zones)

This podcast will not be making any money, however, hosting costs will be covered, we will be happy to promote personal content on the show, and will not have other outside advertising.

TO SUBMIT AN AUDITION:

You must submit a 2-7 minute audio recording on ONE of the following subjects to [email protected]

(if you use a throw away email account, please be sure we will be able to reach you, if you're chosen. If no response within 24 hours, we will move to the next in line)

>Who are some of the best team combinations and why? (2 mon)
>What mechanics do you predict for S/M, what features would you like to see?
>What is your "desert island" Pokémon, and why? (get creative)
>Which gym leader was the toughest battle, and why?

DO NOT edit or cut your submission. Mistakes are ok, and even expected. We will be gauging how well you naturally "riff" on a given topic, and edited is handled on our end (I have over 3 years experience podcasting, I can handle it).

Do not attempt to EQ or add effects to your submission, unless you're doing it at the analog level to get a flatter EQ.

We will be holding auditions for 2 days, and submissions will stop being taken Monday, May 7th. Shitposting submissions will be tossed, of course.

Let's hear them, /vp/!
>>
>>26121032
Out of the country until the 13th, this would have been fun since I plan on doing something similar on my own channel. Good luck with your podcast!
>>
>>26121117
That's disappointing.
If you like, make a submission on whatever you can find, include specifics of your home gear, and mention that you're the first reply, and if you're good, we'll keep it in mind
>>
>>26121032
Submitted.
>>
>>26121168
Received, thank you.
>>
>>26121177
please respond
>>
>>26121184
Lol we'll see.

Can't even really listen to any until tonight, and we won't respond to anyone until at least Monday, when auditions close.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lunoPylvRt
>>
>>26121228
Kek
>>
File: 1410928156052.gif (772 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1410928156052.gif
772 KB, 500x375
godspeed anon

will you guys be affiliating with other pokemon-related projects at all?
>>
>>26121843
My cohost runs a YouTube gaming channel with quite a bit of Pokémon content, and I have one as well, though we (the cohost of my other podcast and I, who helps run the channel) have pretty much neglected video content, in favor of furthering our podcast.

Don't ask us to shill, please, because darools.
We did buy an advertisement here, once, though.
>>
File: 1031569567114.jpg (294 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1031569567114.jpg
294 KB, 1462x1462
>>26121228
Australian /int/ knows no boundaries
>>
>must be knowledgeable about the game and META
Why require knowledge about the meta? You could play Pokemon competitively and still be a casual player or not even have played all of the games. If you just had one guy who was knowledgeable of the meta, that'd be fine. Too many will just make your podcast have an unhealthy balance.
>>26121911
>Don't ask us to shill
Alright, but post a video. Nobody wants to sign up for a podcast and not even like the people they're talking to.
>>
>>26121994
We aren't great with current meta tbph.

Kind of hard to post a video without shilling. But I'll see if I can find the permalink to the Pokémon episode we did
>>
>>26121994
Eh, can't find the permalink I'm looking for, but here's one of our recent podcasts. Normally, we're all about gaming, but I liked this episode.

I'm Kinder, Frank won't be participating, unfortunately.

http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/4242021
>>
File: fug.png (16 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
16 KB, 174x231
>>26122287
Holy shit these faggots actually got an interview with Only Afro. Consider me jelly.
>>
>>26121228
Lol'd more than I should have

>>26122287
>dat 9/11 joke
Sides gone
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OdjL1n2H1M
>>
Got about 6 auditions in, keep em coming, senpai
>>
>needs good recording devices
It's funny because OP thinks he's important.
>>
>>26124692
>stop caring about the quality of your content because I'm salty about never having created anything worthwhile, in my life.
>>
i'm doin laundry tonight so there's a lot of background noise, but if you're still taking submissions tomorrow i'll shit something out
>>
File: IMG_7083.jpg (42 KB, 546x432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7083.jpg
42 KB, 546x432
Still taking subs, everyone.
Auditions will end tonight, around midnight
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.